Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see them find some way to give RotY to Anthony Davis still, using some ridiculous reasoning.

Last edited:
Young Chauncey? But he's better than Chauncey was in his first 5 years already?  Let that man make his own name.

Dame is a beast. 

I feel like if Anthony Davis didn't miss those games with his concussion and ankle, he'd be neck and neck with Lillard for ROY. His production just hasn't been as "visible" when he's played.

I feel like if Anthony Davis didn't miss those games with his concussion and ankle, he'd be neck and neck with Lillard for ROY. His production just hasn't been as "visible" when he's played.

Yeah, AD has been ballin' (for the most part) when he plays. No reason to hate on him right now.

Yeah, AD has been ballin' (for the most part) when he plays. No reason to hate on him right now.
It wasnt meant to be construed as hate, I just always make a note of  players who are essentially vaulted to superstar status before they play one NBA game and how they do. I'll never forget what people were saying about John Wall and look at him.

The Sacramento Kings make me want to cry.... only thing worse than how they're playing right now, is if they move away :frown:

This got overlooked because of Lillard's game winner, but Batum posted the first 5x5 since 2006 (Kirilenko).

Lillard my man! Love knowing he can have a relatively off night and still come out to hit the big shots. ROY :pimp:

I figured his struggles his first half season with the Nets was due to his wrist injury, last season to just settling because his teammates sucked, but I can't figure out why he's been so awful shooting the ball this season. :smh:

I'm late to this, but I'm kind of surprised as well. That fallout in Utah was just kind of quick. In an instant, the franchise player and the coach they had known for ages was gone. It's kind of shocking they've bounced back so quickly. I haven't liked Deron since he left Utah though. Of course I would've loved him on my team, but right now he just doesn't seem like the same Deron Williams.

On Damian Lillard, I feel like he's going to pan out very well like Kyrie Irving has, and not so much like John Wall has after his rookie year. But Kyrie man, the kid is an animal. I had no idea what to think of the dude because he got hurt in his college days, but he has impressed me more than any new player in past three years. I didn't think he'd be this great. :x

Looks like the Lakers point guard of the future will be Brandon Jennings :wow: congrats yall

i doubt it. he hates kobe and kobe probably will drag on his career in la for a bit more lol

i dont like jennings at all. hes just a chucker. and hes too small to be a shooting guard.

whats funny is in 2k13 my 2014 season both dwight *went to cavs as free agent) and kobe and nash(traded for me and kemba walker) are gone and the lakers signed carmello anthony and brandon jennings to play with me, pau gasol, and kemba walker lol

Lol I'm not saying it'd work but he would def like itt there also I like how he plays the passing lanes and he's a defensive improvement over what we got

Does anyone know where I can find the latest episode of Open Court ..
nerd.gif

It wasnt meant to be construed as hate, I just always make a note of  players who are essentially vaulted to superstar status before they play one NBA game and how they do. I'll never forget what people were saying about John Wall and look at him.
If Wall had played under a real coach and had decent players around him instead of the fools he did when he came into the league he'd be at that Tony Parker level right now going for that top 5 spot.

People overblow the hell out of John Wall's supposed "lack of development".
John Wall - 37 mpg, 16.3 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 8.2 apg, 1.6 spg, 3.8 TO, 42% FG, 24% 3pt, 78% FT

Deron Williams - 33.4 mpg, 13.5 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 7apg, 0.9 spg, 2.6 TO, 43.5% FG, 35.5% 3pt, 74% FT

Chris Paul - 36.5 mpg, 16.5 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 8.5 apg, 2.0 spg, 2.4 TO,  43.4% FG, 31% 3pt, 83.1% FT

Derrick Rose - 36.9 mpg, 18.5 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 6.1 apg, 0.8 spg, 2.7 TO, 48% FG, 24% 3pt, 77.1% FT

Russell Westbrook - 33.3 mpg, 15.5 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 6.7 apg, 1.3 spg, 3.3 TO, 40.5% FG, 24.5% 3pt, 79.3% FT

Brandon Jennings - 33.7 mpg, 15.7 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 5.3 apg, 1.4 spg, 2.4 TO, 38% FG, 35.1% 3pt, 81.3% FT
That's each player's first two NBA seasons.

The fact that he's on the Wizards and that he came in with the "next Derrick Rose" hype...ya'll acting like dude is Scoonie Penn or some ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom