Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is lillard & draymond proof that SOME kids would be better off with more years (cough rivers) if it means they are more prepared for the L instead of teams treating these kids' first couple of years like its a grooming/tutorial stage? I would love to see rookies make impacts in their first year rather than seeing them learn how to play in the L and not make a significant contribution until like year 3 or 4. It would field better a NBA and more competitive teams.

Not really man. Its based on the player.

Wait what? Everybody in Warriors season thread knows this lame root for 2 teams :lol:

says the guy who use to be a laker fan when they won a 3 peat with shaq....

like i give a **** what "everybody" thinks in the warrior thread. been a warrior fan before most of you were even born up in that thread...

most you mother ******* in there were kings fans until the we believe era including you little man...

im a warrior and laker fan. been that way for 28 plus years born in so cal moved to nor cal.

would you like to know what i had for ******g lunch as well mr stalker?

and who the **** is flyerthandeta? i aint never heard of the kid until today? son better recognize who he talking to...

The Denzel gifs. 
laugh.gif
 Well played

Zach Lowe with those consistent Minnesota tweets :pimp:

I know the players all probably knew where they were going long before we did, but I honestly think Amare went to NY thinking LeBron was going to walk in the door next. Thinking Chicago would get Bosh or Boozer, and Miami would get the other. Dude got shafted. :lol: Then the Melo Nightmare started and lasted 6 months. :smh:

Last edited:
Noble keeping it one hundid trillionz my *****

cereal tho why people trippin off somebody supporting 2 teams? :lol: mother ******* act like im supporting the lakers and then the miami heat wtf :lol: its the same ******g state. hell i go to kings games too. and ima go to clipper games with my brother next month cuz he a clipper fan. i aint a hater i enjoy basketball. and im from california. dudes in here be on they little female status keeping track of me. they better find that shaq jersey and recognize :lol:

Be a fan of who you want... hell, even switch your allegiances if you want, I don't care. But to be a fan of two teams at once? I don't know...

In the end, it's sports. Who cares.

Noble keeping it one hundid trillionz my *****

cereal tho why people trippin off somebody supporting 2 teams? :lol: mother ******* act like im supporting the lakers and then the miami heat wtf :lol: its the same ******g state. hell i go to kings games too. and ima go to clipper games with my brother next month cuz he a clipper fan. i aint a hater i enjoy basketball. and im from california. dudes in here be on they little female status keeping track of me. they better find that shaq jersey and recognize :lol:
I mean support and actually being a fan of an other team is 2 different teams. Like I enjoy seeing the Pacers and Warriors have success, and to a lesser extent begrudgingly the Clips, but in no way shape or form am I going to get excited or anything if they ever did anything of significance.

Hey I supported the MJ ERA Bulls with ease all through the late-80's/90's.

Who cares what team ppl support as long as you keep it one hunid with the team you're supporting. Can't stand fairweather bandwagon fans. :x

Last edited:
I've liked the Lakers my whole life, they're obviously not doing too hot now. They're really trying my patience.

you forgot denver melo in that pic.

anyway looks like Pau ain't coming back till the 22 vs. the warriors which looks like Nash's comeback game as well.

Is lillard & draymond proof that SOME kids would be better off with more years (cough rivers) if it means they are more prepared for the L instead of teams treating these kids' first couple of years like its a grooming/tutorial stage? I would love to see rookies make impacts in their first year rather than seeing them learn how to play in the L and not make a significant contribution until like year 3 or 4. It would field better a NBA and more competitive teams.
Yeah, I agree, but Rivers should have been more prepared than the regular rookie, considering who his father is and all the resources he had. 

Last edited:
Sactown I know what you're gonna say. I'm gonna let you know my age is the only thing you have on me, and I willingly told you. So go ahead, use it against me. I even remember being 6 or 7 and seeing Shaq in a Laker jersey on TV. 

Sactown I know what you're gonna say. I'm gonna let you know my age is the only thing you have on me, and I willingly told you. So go ahead, use it against me. I even remember being 6 or 7 and seeing Shaq in a Laker jersey on TV. 
I know that, you told me your age in confidence... I'm just saying you probably fully didn't understand the NBA, basketball, and fanhood till probably like 3-5 years ago :smile:

Why do people think the Knicks style of play won't work in the playoffs? It's like a modified Dallas team which we have seen win recently

The ball moves around. Have PG's that can penetrate. The 3s are open. They aren't going to just all of a sudden start taking contested threes. I don't see why some massive drop off would occur.

I have no idea how far we go, but if we lose I don't think our style will be the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom