Status
Not open for further replies.
30 points for the kobe.....
smokin.gif

9-29
1-9 from 3
11-13 FT.
glasses.gif
I don't think they huuuuurrrd ya'. Say it one mo' 'gin fo' da' peeples in da' back.

Last edited:
And still lead the team and game in assists..

I want you to look at his minutes in the past week (5 games 43.2 average) and tell me if you think he wasn't getting gassed.

Sure it's his job to slow it down when he's getting tired.. BUT, D'Antoni is keeping him on the court for ungodly amount of minutes... And when he is on the court, D'Antoni wants one thing out of him... To shoot, and to score

Last edited:
Most consider dwight howard to be the best center in the NBA......

only 8 attempts in 32 mins tonight.

Last edited:
Is there a more horribly put together lineup of actually talented, though ill fitting and redundant, players than the Kings?

It would definitely have to be the Kings :lol: Just a bunch of athletic headcases, and Chuck Hayes & Jimmer Fredette

Last edited:
:x Harden is an extreme ball hog...

Not sure if srs
During the 3-5 minute mark of the 2nd quarter was ALL him. No ball movement, straight 1v1 that lead to nowhere...No?

Not true. But for argument's sake, that's only 4 or 5 possessions(in which he took 2 or 3 shots.) This makes him "an extreme ball hog?" I can recall him passing the ball to Lin and Parsons more times on the perimeter to just move the ball in this game alone.

:x Harden is an extreme ball hog...

Not sure if srs
During the 3-5 minute mark of the 2nd quarter was ALL him. No ball movement, straight 1v1 that lead to nowhere...No?

Not true. But for argument's sake, that's only 4 or 5 possessions(in which he took 2 or 3 shots.) This makes him "an extreme ball hog?" I can recall him passing the ball to Lin and Parsons more times on the perimeter to just move the ball in this game alone.
And just a bit after HT ended, he takes a few terrible shot selections :lol:

^he's only taken a few shots period at that point of this game... Let it go bro, he's far from a ball hog :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom