Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love left the game hand injury dislocated thumb or reinjured that hand. For 11-9 :smh: :smh: :smh: Young Ricardo tomorrow night maybe

*looks up in sky*

What did we do basketball gods? :frown:

Is there a more horribly put together lineup of actually talented, though ill fitting and redundant, players than the Kings?
Ya'lls getting ROASTED by Lil Zeke tho
nthat.gif

IT22 LETS GOOOOOO!!!

Is there a more horribly put together lineup of actually talented, though ill fitting and redundant, players than the Kings?
And thats why I'm a Kings fan through thick and thin :lol:

From not exactly the most talented starting 5, but most magically assembled line up possible

to what we have now :rofl: :rofl:

Selling fandom to highest bidder. Screw the Mavs. Garbage *** team can't take care of the ball.
come be a Kings fan for the remainder of the season :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^* feel you. Wizards games look like a random pick up game, "we got next" type feel. Absolute garbage

Yeah I wanted to see championships return to the District for the Wizards and local teams before I move out of the area.......not looking likely unless Bobby Griffin pulls a rabbit out of the hat.

When I move out of the area.....and when the Wizards (or whatever dumb name they might adopt) finally bring a title back to the nation's capital, I will fly back to the city to celebrate (if I am still alive and not too damn old).

How the hell the capital of the free world and strongest most powerful city...............have the weakest damn basketball team. A Presidential/Executive order is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom