Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me or does wayne ellington look like he could be vince carter's son?
mcgee is the most entertaining player in the L :lol:

Idk what to think of my Sixers. Some nights they look good & others :x :smh:
Without Bynum we aint going nowhere
That Kwame Brown dunk tho :smokin :lol:

It was basically a one man show with ET. I mean what else can you do when Kwame Brown is your starting centre and Nick Young is your SF. :x I think we should have started Dorrel Wright instead.

The Sixers aren't a deep of a team as they were last year mainly because all their bench players are now starters.

We NEED a starting centre and a scorer off the bench.
May I interest you in a Chris Duhon, Earl Clark and Devin Ebanks poo-poo platter?

Seems apropos

DUHON-TRAVEL-DANCE.gif

Hopefully this will be more than a fluke.

Well, over the past two weeks he's starting to look much better than he did in the first weeks of the season. He's topped his career high a few times in that timespan and he's shooting better in the process.

It very well could be a fluke, but signs are pointing towards him figuring out how to be effective in the League. And he's been an underrated playmaker for N.O. this entire season so far.

Well, over the past two weeks he's starting to look much better than he did in the first weeks of the season. He's topped his career high a few times in that timespan and he's shooting better in the process.
It very well could be a fluke, but signs are pointing towards him figuring out how to be effective in the League. And he's been an underrated playmaker for N.O. this entire season so far.

Someone here previously mentioned combo gaurds do better usually start off their careers slower than other types of players, but then they quickly improve in their sophomore year. I really do wish him the best. the league can use more shooting guards.

:frown: ....

Damn man, that's harsh. I hope every NBA player that has ever had the privilege of being involved with Kevin in any aspect shows him the same respect that KG did. During the game it's business, but after, let the man know you care.

As crazy as KG is, I've never questioned whether his heart was in the right place or not.

|I

Ches :lol: :pimp:

BHZ, lemme help ya out for the future, Mike Conley is the best player outta Ohio St from the 2007 Draft. :lol:

Is there a more horribly put together lineup of actually talented, though ill fitting and redundant, players than the Kings?

Ya'lls getting ROASTED by Lil Zeke tho :nthat:

IT22 LETS GOOOOOO!!!
It's our bench and 3rd unit though. It's well chronicled they are horrendous defensively and always blow leads then the starters have to come in and clean up their mess. KD looked MAD when he had to go back in with like 4 minutes left because those bum *** dudes couldn't protect a damn near 20 pt lead for 5 minutes. They always trying to lose us games

People are misled by our guady record but fact of the matter is as of a few days ago we had the 3rd easiest schedule in the league (and since have had the Hornets and Kings at home) and still lost to San Antonio, Memphis, and Orlando and our only quality win was at home in ot against LAC, but our bench is still a major weakness.

Is there a more horribly put together lineup of actually talented, though ill fitting and redundant, players than the Kings?

IT22 LETS GOOOOOO!!!
It's our bench and 3rd unit though. It's well chronicled they are horrendous defensively and always blow leads then the starters have to come in and clean up their mess. KD looked MAD when he had to go back in with like 4 minutes left because those bum *** dudes couldn't protect a damn near 20 pt lead for 5 minutes. They always trying to lose us games

People are misled by our guady record but fact of the matter is as of a few days ago we had the 3rd easiest schedule in the league (and since have had the Hornets and Kings at home) and still lost to San Antonio, Memphis, and Orlando and our only quality win was at home in ot against LAC, but our bench is still a major weakness.
cool we get it... the Thunder are better than the kings :lol:

IT22 LETS GOOOOOO!!!

cool we get it... the Thunder are better than the kings :lol:
I'm just saying it's not surprising getting buckets against Maynor, Jackson, or Martin. The next defensive stop any of those guys get, will be their first. He was cooking though, 23 in the 4th quarter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom