Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really isn't debatable whether or not McGee is the most entertaining player in the league. He's the most gigantic oversized child I've ever seen. His arms go down to his ankles. Whenever he's on the court, he's literally the only player I watch. I for one love how the refs let him get away with over the back calls all the time just because they don't even know what the **** he's doing. Every time there's a rebound he just jumps as high as he can right on top of peoples shoulders and tries to smack the ball away. It doesn't even matter where the ball is, he goes for tip slams a foot inside the free throw line. He is so dumb but so ridiculously huge and athletic that they have to play him. I also love his crouching tiger hidden dragon stance that he goes into where he drifts towards the basket for a lob and crouches down like nobody can see him when he does that. Whenever he gets into that stance his arms just about dangle down to the floor.

Awww yeah. :pimp:

:pimp:

Of course right when Love injuries his finger and will probably miss some time, Rubio is scheduled to return the next day. Things can never be too good up here in Minneapolis.

Marc Spears having Kevin Love as a top trade deadline candidate :lol: :lol:

Zeke and Jimmer play surprisingly well together...... which is surprising :lol:

Man, this should be a good game, but I don't wanna watch because of that pathetic crowd lol

And yet these tickets are still priced like the Hawks are worth seeing. I hate the Hawks man I want them to suffer forever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom