Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always heard that but after watching a few interviews and reading that article, I just want to punch him in the face.

I haz a sad. We already lost Sebastian Pruiti last offseason, now Hollinger. Happy for both of them finding new opportunities though.

Zach Lowe better not be next.

Didn't he just start writing for Grantland? And is he one of those nerd boys as well?

Lowe uses advanced stats to make his points, yes.

Tom Haberstroh is the goods, so ESPN will be alright.

Last edited:
Is lillard & draymond proof that SOME kids would be better off with more years (cough rivers) if it means they are more prepared for the L instead of teams treating these kids' first couple of years like its a grooming/tutorial stage? I would love to see rookies make impacts in their first year rather than seeing them learn how to play in the L and not make a significant contribution until like year 3 or 4. It would field better a NBA and more competitive teams.

Some kids need extra time, some kids need to go get their money before more holes are poked in their games. No exact science. But -Seeing all these kids get demoted to the D-League so quickly this year is a reminder that it's one thing to make the NBA, an entirely different thing to stick. Still a man's league.

Last edited:
Amar'e wanted to be in Miami with Bron & Wade but was left out the plans I believe :lol:

Not too late for the 6th man of the year run though :pimp:

Chris Vernon is about to have a new bromance with Hollinger. Throw in Chris Wallace and they got themselves a love bromance triangle :lol:

Is lillard & draymond proof that SOME kids would be better off with more years (cough rivers) if it means they are more prepared for the L instead of teams treating these kids' first couple of years like its a grooming/tutorial stage? I would love to see rookies make impacts in their first year rather than seeing them learn how to play in the L and not make a significant contribution until like year 3 or 4. It would field better a NBA and more competitive teams.

some people need 30 games and some people need 11 :smokin

whats a Kobe to do?

wheres Ja rule to make sense of this?
If I'm reading your comment correctly.

Kobe could do what ever the hell he wants with his words/actions and the Lakers will follow through.

Did you not see the stare and was it a couple of days later Potato Head got fired?  I'm not saying it will happen to MDA or anything. Also when he requested a trade did you not see what the Laker Management brought in other key pieces to help him.

Last edited:
:pimp: Me too.
All good tho :lol:
sub-.500 team threads aint about that life.

all 3 of you knew the rule is do not cause disturbance in team season threads.

how hard is that to follow?

2 of you shouldnt even be allowed to post if it was up to me. mjshoefanatic you can stay lol

some people need 30 games and some people need 11 :smokin

Kyrie is an exception and a rare one at that. It's just staggering the number of recent draftees that end up sitting on the end of the bench, demoted to D-L, get traded in their first years. Plus pair these inexperienced youngsters with a moron coach like Keith Smart, Scott Skiles, Larry Brown, Randy Whittman, etc. and you have a recipe for disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom