Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But u t a jets fan. Don't liv in another reality. The spurs are disrespected because of where they play

Back to back losses for the Spurs........

Clutch those pillow pets extra tight tonight!

Real G's move in silence like lasagna. No rick ross tho. :lol:

But man I can say I saw my SPURS win 4 NBA championships. You cant say the same and your team plays in the mecca of basketball.

Feelsgoodman. :pimp:

Hoping to get one more this year. :nerd:

Last edited:
Why can't we have a constructive conversation in here about Lakers management here though? We're locked out of their thread...

Should someone not be punished for passing on Phil Jackson?

Real G's move in silence like lasagna. No rick ross tho. :lol:

But man I can say I saw my SPURS win 4 NBA championships. You cant say the same and your team plays in the mecca of basketball.

Feelsgoodman. :pimp:

Hoping to get one more this year. :nerd:

Just stay in the past where you belong.

Why can't we have a constructive conversation in here about Lakers management here though? We're locked out of their thread...

You are more than welcome to, but when someone says "Mitch Kupchak is the worst GM in the NBA." That isn't very constructive, and pretty idiotic statement.

So if you want to talk about the missteps the Lakers have taken, one being hiring Mike D'antoni over Phil Jackson, most Lakers fans will agree with you.

However, until Mike D'antoni gets his full arsenal of players and a healthy Steve Nash we can't say he's a failure, yet. Although its looking that way...

Carry on...

Last edited:

They would still be experiencing these same problems with Phil on the sideline.

Got 3 people talking to me at once. :smh:

Laker fan - SPURS have been on the road most of this season. This is the hardest part of the schedule. 2013 gonna be a bit easier with all the home games they will play. No biggie on the L in Portland and still have the 2 seed in the west. SPURS are good.

Knicks fans- Listen I dont care what the outside thinks. You aint see we getting all this press from resting starters, Jackson's tweets, and TD and Parker ref pics? I saw my SPURS win 4. Going for 5 this year. Yall cant say that so sit down.

quik1987 - Yup and that too but I put that on Jim Buss.

Last edited:

Why shouldn't you be locked out of the thread.. Every time there is a post it is to rub something in their face, or to cause a never ending convo of trolling...

There's plenty of other team's fans in the Laker thread, who are respectful and will actually discuss basketball, but some people just can't do that, and only come in and try to start something.

Naw I think he would have Kobe's respect and not be such a little ***** all the time. Maybe he'd actually play d as well.

I also think he'd have positive influence on D12 and Ron as well.

As well as get Pau to not be a little ***** as well.

I think he would have better control of the tempo in the triangle offense giving the Lakers fresher legs on D.

Naw I think he would have Kobe's respect and not be such a little ***** all the time. Maybe he'd actually play d as well.

I also think he'd have positive influence on D12 and Ron as well.

As well as get Pau to not be a little ***** as well.

I think he would have better control of the tempo in the triangle offense giving the Lakers fresher legs on D.
Kobe hasn't played defense in four years, stop it. And I don't think MWP misses Phil one bit. :lol:

But the team is old and slow, Phil isn't changing that. I suppose installing the Triangle could limit turnovers though.

:lol: You're the only reason any would hate the Spurs here. You can count to 4 as many times as you want to, but don't get ahead of yourself. That's that. The Spurs are there to keep playoff teams honest, but getting over the hump again?

Real quick, count to 4 for me.

One more time.

You finished?

Yeah, you finished.

:lol: You're the only reason any would hate the Spurs here. You can count to 4 as many times as you want to, but don't get ahead of yourself. That's that. The Spurs are there to keep playoff teams honest, but getting over the hump again?

One more time.

You finished?

Yeah, you finished.

so what have the knicks been the last 40 years?

Not champions that's for damn sure. :lol:

HYPE. thats all the Knicks have ever been.

enjoy your winning record man. Been a while since that team has done any winning. :smokin

Last edited:

One more time.

You finished?

Yeah, you finished.

so what have the knicks been the last 40 years?

Not champions that's for damn sure. :lol:

Hey enjoy your winning record man. HYPE. thats all the Knicks have ever been.

You're starting to get annoying, man. At first you was cool in the beginning of the season, but now it's annoying. Keep this up and you'll get to MMG's level.

People disliked the Spurs because they were "boring" and played slow. You're gonna have people hating the Spurs because of you and your comments. C'mon, son. You're better than that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom