Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope the record speaks for itself. :\

No draft picks. 100 million dollar staring line up. No Bench. Dwight can walk at the end of the season. 2 coaches in 2 seasons could be 3 when the lakers miss the playoffs.....

I can keep going if you want?

Last edited:
Im just saying.

West did pick kobe back in 96 right?
West did sign shaq in 96 too right?
West was with the grizz when Gasol was traded to the lakers.
West Golden state warriors have a better record than the lakers with less talent.

Jerry West. :smh:

Last edited:
You aren't saying jack ****. Just runnin your mouth as always. He gave up 1 player and landed Nash and Dwight.

Got Ariza for a title, then let him walk for Ron, another title.

Pau deal as well.

Also found Bynum before draft, Buss then fell in love.
Case closed.

Im just saying.
West Golden state warriors have a better record than the lakers with less talent.

Shouldn't you be paying attention more to your Spurs playing right now against Portland, instead of trying to agitate Laker fans?

You aren't saying jack ****. Just runnin your mouth as always. He gave up 1 player and landed Nash and Dwight.

Got Ariza for a title, then let him walk for Ron, another title.

Pau deal as well.

Also found Bynum before draft, Buss then fell in love.
Case closed.

Im talking right now tho. I aint say 2 years ago. The NBA is still waiting to pay for its "basketball reasons".

Not good when the clips have a crap Owner/GM an still have a better team record than the lakers. No shots.

Last edited:
Im just saying.

Shouldn't you be paying attention more to your Spurs playing right now against Portland, instead of trying to agitate Laker fans?

Yeah man theres a thing called timeouts. They give me time to think.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Im talking right now tho. I aint say 2 years ago. The NBA is still waiting to pay for its "basketball reasons".
Not good when the clips have a crap Owner/GM an still have a better team record than the lakers. No shots.
This year the clips owner has spent money and the GM's have assembled the deepest bench.

but dont the lakers have money to burn? what about the extra $$$ coming from that Time Warner deal? You would think they could get a decent bench.

Like I said no shots at the clips.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom