Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jrue cooking once again :smokin

ET with a solid game as well. I'm glad things are coming together for the team. It's slow, but it's coming together.

On another note, looking at the success of the warriors this season. You think the warriors fans owe Joe Lacob (Owner) an apology for boing him last year? :lol:

Really interesting to see the Spurs getting all these wins considering that their defense is a shell of its former self. But I think at some point late in the season and playoffs, they're going to need it. 

Hopefully Harden and Lin can learn to play together better but its definitely gonna be a painful process with how they both need the ball in their hands.

spread was -7.5, jeremy lin played like he was betting money on the rockets and wanted that layup for a career high and to cover :nerd:

Really interesting to see the Spurs getting all these wins considering that their defense is a shell of its former self. But I think at some point late in the season and playoffs, they're going to need it. 
Their defense is tied for 4th in the league. They just play at a very fast pace.

Tony Parker 27 12 12 but people still wont say TP a top 5 PG.

:smh:

SPURS tho. :pimp:

Also no Kawhi and Jackson. The league aint ready for the SPURS. :x

Last edited:
Excuse me, but YOU are the one that said Parker has never been a top 5 PG. And another Spur fan, Antidope, called you out for it.

Forget to switch your account before you posted?

I'm watching MNF :lol: :smh:
JA you watching this game?

Yeah I watched. Tough game for yall. Your offense was flowing good when you weren't turning the ball over. I ain't seen Cisco shoot like that in like 7 years. :lol:

DMC was a bull on the inside too. Just couldn't take care of the ball and couldn't really slow down the Mavs.

Hopefully a better game next time we meet.

Excuse me, but YOU are the one that said Parker has never been a top 5 PG. And another Spur fan, Antidope, called you out for it.

Forget to switch your account before you posted?

You see anyone say something about TP's triple double before me? :rolleyes

No right? Sit down and go think the lakers will do anything this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom