Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Be Doo I'm willing to put a hunnid that Lakers get further than the Spurs this year.
Ou down?

kobe-laugh.gif

Last edited:
If the Lakers and Spurs played each other in the playoffs you know the Lakers would win. Fact.
(trying to get Doo to bite on that bet, kvsm. I got you homie).

At this point the Lakers need to worry about getting back to .500 before talking about playoffs.

A Spurs/Lakers matchup in the playoffs needs to happen though.

so warriors recent success can be attributed to what? coach jax? steph's resurgence? or both?

Last edited:
what, Lin 38 pts. 7 assists! didn't expect that.

i guess Harden was holding Lin back by controlling (hogging) the ball and just having Lin go to the wing. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
so warriors recent success can be attributed to what? coach jax? steph's resurgence? or both?

I say neither. Front-court play to me. David Lee and Carl Landry have been huge for them. Steph's been great, no doubt, but as far as making leaps towards making this team succeed? I gotta say it's David Lee first. He's been great.

Steph Curry bringing out the OG Hyperfuses. :pimp:

I would say the Warriors' play has been due in large part to their improved defense, despite not really having any standout defenders. So I guess the credit goes to Mark Jackson and his coaching staff.

Houston can be an OK team if Lin, Harden, Parsons, and Asik can get it clicking

I really want Lin and Harden to work out, but it's been a mixed bag so far. Lin will have to improve his shooting for the two to really flourish.

gotta give mark jackson credit...you're throwing shade if you don't......wasn't buying him on being a nba head coach but he got this team playing well 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom