Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could have two write in votes.... I'd vote for Jimmer and Ben Hansbrough

Luke Walton has more rings than LeBron.

And Robert Horry has more rings Kobe Lebron and Jordan, what does that mean
In the words of BHZ: "what happens now?" :rofl:

929ec.jpg

Aye JimmerRack,

What the hell is Tyler Honeycutt up to?
I'm assuming this could be me..... Honeycutt is up in Reno. Struggled in his first two games totaling 7 pts on 3-12 shooting, 13 boards. But in the two games following that he's totaled 35 pts on 15-22 shooting (4-5 from behind the arc), 17 boards, 9 steals, 4 blocks. So typical D-league assignment IMO :lol:

Hold up...... Aaron Brooks, since taking over the starting PG job is shooting 52% from the field :wow: :wow:

Yea I was talking to you RackSack :lol:

I asked because I was sending him down to the D-League in my 2K12 association. He ain't playing for the team so I "minus whale."

But let me tell you. I am playing with Minny, and Kevin Love didn't make the all star game. But guess who.

Damn Marcus THornton. He is averaging 18 and 6 rebounds. I am pissed man. Pissed Love didn't make it.

Carry on........

Yea I was talking to you RackSack :lol:

I asked because I was sending him down to the D-League in my 2K12 association. He ain't playing for the team so I "minus whale."

But let me tell you. I am playing with Minny, and Kevin Love didn't make the all star game. But guess who.

Damn Marcus THornton. He is averaging 18 and 6 rebounds. I am pissed man. Pissed Love didn't make it.

Carry on........
I hate Thornton in this game. I trade him for Budinger everytime I start a new association :lol:

Knight got crossed BADDD by D. Holliday....(he did trip over guy setting screen), but who cares :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom