Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers Fans can you agree that the ship has sailed on a top 4 seed?

The Western Conference is too deep and too good for them to break into the top 4 (which means they will not have home-court advantage).

The Western Conference is too deep and too good for them to break into the top 4 (which means they will not have home-court advantage).
Nash or not, at the rate there going with no heart to play D, they'll be lucky to get out of the first round.

Nash or not, at the rate there going with no heart to play D, they'll be lucky to get out of the first round.
Truth hurts.
mean.gif

It really speaks to the strength of the Western Conference that at least one of the Spurs, Thunder, Grizzlies, Clippers and Lakers won't make it out of the first round this year.

Not sure if there are any Suns fans left on the board, but ...

Shaun Powell ‏@Powell2daPeople
Suns source: Michael Beasley is "toxic," team in tailspin, could lead to major shakeup.
Retweeted by Madelyn Burke

I'm taking this for what its worth, since I don't really know anything about the original source, but I wonder how much of a "shakeup" the Suns could really pull off. Its not like they have a lot of highly tradeable assets, although I do think Markief Morris is a good, young player. If Beasley is really the problem, maybe they should just cut him. Might be hard to find someone who will take him in a trade.

It really speaks to the strength of the Western Conference that at least one of the Spurs, Thunder, Grizzlies, Clippers and Lakers won't make it out of the first round this year.

I'm really intrigued to see how Hill and Chauncey fit into that rotation. They have a lot of guys coming off that bench.

Suns source: Michael Beasley is "toxic," team in tailspin, could lead to major shakeup.
I'm taking this for what its worth, since I don't really know anything about the original source, but I wonder how much of a "shakeup" the Suns could really pull off. Its not like they have a lot of highly tradeable assets, although I do think Markief Morris is a good, young player. If Beasley is really the problem, maybe they should just cut him. Might be hard to find someone who will take him in a trade.

Keep Goran, get rid of everyone else.

Keep Goran, get rid of everyone else.
Tyreke for Beasley :lol: :frown: :frown: :frown:

I'm really intrigued to see how Hill and Chauncey fit into that rotation. They have a lot of guys coming off that bench.

Its true. And I do get concerned about it, but I guess its a nice problem to have. Based on the 3 games he played, it looks like Billups availability is only going to impact Willie Green significantly. He goes from starter to DNPs when Chauncey is around. Everyone else's minutes stayed pretty much the same. Hill is a little trickier because of how well Barnes has played this season. I don't really see VDN cutting into Barnes' minutes and Butler is pretty well locked in as the starter, so I'm not sure how Hill is going to fit in. I could see the team going with some smaller line-ups where Hill plays the PF spot, with Odom or Turiaf at C, just to get him some minutes. It will depend on the match-ups though, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom