Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine this season dwight and cp3 are secretly calling and meeting with each other discussing picking a team this summer that has enough cap for both of them to form a superteam. That would alter the landscpae of the nba again. Which teams got enough cap for both though?

Didn't think Lakers would go 82-0. A team with that many changes will need more time to adjust.

Imagine this season dwight and cp3 are secretly calling and meeting with each other discussing picking a team this summer that has enough cap for both of them to form a superteam. That would alter the landscpae of the nba again. Which teams got enough cap for both though?

:D

from hoopshype

Indiana's Roy Hibbert isn't averaging double-digits in points but is being paid double digits in millions of dollars this season. Even so, the regressing former All-Star center is confident he will eventually be the NBA's best at his position. "People said I wouldn't be in the NBA," said Hibbert, the highest-paid Pacer at $13.8 million this season. "People said I wouldn't be a starting center, this, that and the other. I just prove people wrong. I'm having a slump right now, but in the grand scheme of things I'm going to turn it around and hopefully be the best when it's all said and done." Yahoo! Sports

**** this guy

Hibbert aims to top Dwight Howard as the widely accepted best center in the NBA. A fake Hibbert Instagram account took a shot at Howard recently and gained some traction on the Internet before it was debunked – "I'm the best center in the league #[expletive]Dwight" it read. "That wasn't me, but I will be the best center in the league one day," Hibbert said. Yahoo! Sports

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Lakers are a mess right now :x

jack-nicholson.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :pimp:

Tracy McGrady throwing elbows in china. 

that's such an obvious flop 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
man tmac even looked back to make sure he wasn't gonna hit him in the face, things like this happen all the time.

Kyrie Irving cleared to play and is expected to play tomorrow versus the Lakers. :smh:

Last edited:

As a Clippers fan, I hope CP3 realizes that starting over again with another team, even if he's teaming with Howard, is not going to put him in a better position he's in now. Seems pretty unlikely that any team that could sign both CP and Howard will have the talent from top to bottom on the roster that the Clippers have now. Plus, CP had input into the current Clippers roster. He recommended the Barnes signing and I think maybe Crawford too. Why would he want to bail on a team he helped create, especially when Dwight hasn't exactly looking dominant so far in his time across the hall?

But a lot can still happen this season, so this topic probably shouldn't even be discussed until at least April.

As a Clippers fan, I hope CP3 realizes that starting over again with another team, even if he's teaming with Howard, is not going to put him in a better position he's in now. Seems pretty unlikely that any team that could sign both CP and Howard will have the talent from top to bottom on the roster that the Clippers have now. Plus, CP had input into the current Clippers roster. He recommended the Barnes signing and I think maybe Crawford too. Why would he want to bail on a team he helped create, especially when Dwight hasn't exactly looking dominant so far in his time across the hall?

But a lot can still happen this season, so this topic probably shouldn't even be discussed until at least April.

Willie Green too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom