Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ is a better all around scorer. He can get to the basket and finish better than Juice, not to mention drawing fouls. I would also say EJ is a better playmaker, but not by much. EJ is better guarding opposing SGs while Juice isn't so much (shorter wingspan, less athletic and weaker physically), but he's more versatile in that he can guard the bigger PGs in the league adequately. Juice is a better three point shooter than EJ (always felt EJ was overrated as a shooter) and rebounder too but it's really negligible.

Stephen Jackson @DaTrillStak5

Somebody tell serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That’s a promise. He doin 2 much.
Trill
pimp.gif

Last edited:
westbrook-hibbert.gif

My money would be on Serge in a fight, but I feel like SJax or one of his boys would come back with a firearm or a posse full of more goons afterwards.
This. Its not like he hasn't ever gone into the stands and went at fans or anything
Demonstrates him as wreckless and violent sure, but fighting Serge Ibaka isn't the same as running up on unsuspecting fans sitting in their seats. Serge's hands are stronger than some NBA players whole body, but then again Mike Dunleavy ain't no Stephen Jackson either

dunleavy-slap-h.gif

Last edited:
This. Its not like he hasn't ever gone into the stands and went at fans or anything

And he got a 30-game suspension for it. Y'all really think he'd risk that again, just to mess with a dude bigger than him for no reason?

EJ is a better all around scorer. He can get to the basket and finish better than Juice, not to mention drawing fouls. I would also say EJ is a better playmaker, but not by much. EJ is better guarding opposing SGs while Juice isn't so much (shorter wingspan, less athletic and weaker physically), but he's more versatile in that he can guard the bigger PGs in the league adequately. Juice is a better three point shooter than EJ (always felt EJ was overrated as a shooter) and rebounder too but it's really negligible.

I think O.J. is better on the defensive end and is underrated in that athleticism department and I for sure think O.J. is the better playmaker but I can see why you would come away with what you said. Agree to disagree.

Kanter is destroying the Laker frontline.

Edit:

Tinsley looks like Suge Knight out there with his bald head and beard. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom