Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son looked like he took a bullet to the chest
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn, didn't realize the Staples Center was having a double header today with the Clips and Lakers

Is it just me, or does it feel like there's less and less NBA games on ABC/ESPN/TNT now :nerd:

This dude JaVale McGee :smh: :smh: :smh:

Son can't just go and get a rebound, he has to try and throw it behind his back...

Enes Kanter is a bull in the post. :x The Jazz have to move one of Al Jefferson or Paul Millsap (if not both) to open up more time for him and Derrick Favors.

Ehh, I think it's a bit premature to say that OJ on a winning team would be nothing more than a sixth man and that this is a "bad" team. They are 500. right now and in the playoff race through the first fourth of the season and he's leading them and seventh in the L in scoring as a first option.
That's without Dirk. If Dirk comes back at a 18-20 ppg along with the way OJ is playing now, this team is a playoff team and can challenge. Even when Dirk gets back, there's really not that many players that can take shots away from Juice and as long as he's playing this efficiently, he can definitely be a number one option on a winning/playoff team. This season will tell a lot.
And O.J. has always been better than Gordon imo, always.
you just proved my whole point about OJ. he is only good on teams with limited options on offense. he was useless when he went into a 6th man role with memphis because he couldnt control the ball and get up shots.

mavs making the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed proves OJ can do it on a winning team?

OJ was never better then EG so stop it

you just proved my whole point about OJ. he is only good on teams with limited options on offense. he was useless when he went into a 6th man role with memphis because he couldnt control the ball and get up shots.

mavs making the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed proves OJ can do it on a winning team?

OJ was never better then EG so stop it

If a team makes the playoffs are they not a winning team? Last time I checked that satisfies a winner. Of course he isn't going to be as good on a team with many options, what good offensive player is as good as he can be on a team with multiple scoring options? And For what it's worth EG has had nothing but empty points since he's been in the L.

And he was better in High School, College, and the pro's. O.J. has always been a better defender, Ball handler, rebounder, passer, and a more versatile scorer. EJ fills it up, that's it. He can't create for his teammates, nor does he defend that well. Not saying OJ is phenomenal in those categories, but he's certainly better than EG in those regards.

Last edited:
As currently constructed, they are an 6-8 seed. That's a quarter of the season without Dirk.

I'm not saying we're a contender, or would have a Top 2-3 seed in the West, but jumping to conclusions about this team this early is silly.

Just like jumping to conclusions about the Lakers this early are silly.

Kanter/Favors is a beast of a line-up. Getting rid of both Paul and Al Jefferson would do wonders for that franchise, because both guys can be so valuable to other teams that it would net them some great talent.

Once football is over they'll pick it up on the nationally televised games.

But I do feel like they're airing games less frequently, like TNT used to be on Tuesdays n Thursdays if I'm not mistaken, but I guess NBAtv is trying to push the whole fan night thing. And after MNF is over I'd think ESPN would start televising some monday games. Plus last year with the condensed 66 game schedule games were more often last year, plus starting in december football didn't get in the way much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom