Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure but he was a headache in the locker room arguing with the coach over playing time and wanting to start.
sick.gif

Good riddance Kenyon. G Hill is a solid role player who can still contribute in more ways than one and nowhere near a garbage min dude.
I hear things like this, but I never see any concrete reports.  Did he really cause problems in the Clipper locker room? 

To my knowledge, Martin's reputation makes him out to be a bigger problem than he is.

Sure but he was a headache in the locker room arguing with the coach over playing time and wanting to start. :x

Good riddance Kenyon. G Hill is a solid role player who can still contribute in more ways than one and nowhere near a garbage min dude.

I hear things like this, but I never see any concrete reports.  Did he really cause problems in the Clipper locker room? 

To my knowledge, Martin's reputation makes him out to be a bigger problem than he is.

Yes. He constantly butted heads with Vinny.

Last edited:
Kenyon Martin would be a great get for Miami right about now. But I think that whole Zo thing is blocking that.

Delonte West too. My man needs to be playing somewhere right now.

washed up T-mac ain't lettin' no chinese dude get his swag on him. man gotta protect his pride. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom