Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it just cracks me up when we still say "colored guy" instead of "black guy" like seriously he's either black or he isn't. Stop beating around the bush with "colored".

No it just cracks me up when we still say "colored guy" instead of "black guy" like seriously he's either black or he isn't. Stop beating around the bush with "colored".

trolling? WTF are you talking about?

and what if he is one of the million other varieties of colored? Mexican, Asian, Middle Eastern, Cape Verdian? nevermind

Last edited:
If you refer to an NBA announcers skin color who is clearly black would you say "black" or "colored"?

If you refer to an NBA announcers skin color who is clearly black would you say "black" or "colored"?

Pigmentally challenged?

We can keep going.

I'm black, and you're obviously the problem right now.
Moreso than whatever imaginary slight you thought lawdog was perpetrating.

Son.

Last edited:
My bad, I thought he said MIKE BROWN, not Mike Smith. I thought this was a race issue, and it didn't make sense on my part because Mike Brown isn't an announcer anyway. Alright, I'm done with this "color announcer" issue.

I bet kobe could get the team more brazilian bunda than varajao can smh

He probably couldnt even provide the squad with brazilian yambs

No I'm serious I thought it read Mike Brown, I'm sorry for the confusion, and angry people, I was part of the problem, but now it was a dumb mis-read on my part. I'm the reason NT can't have nice things. 

color commentator  (color analystanalyst) is a sports commentator  who assists the play-by-play announcer, often by filling in any time when play is not in progress. The color analyst and main commentator will often exchange comments freely throughout the broadcast, when the play-by-play announcer is not describing the action. The color commentator provides expert analysis and background information, such as statistics, strategy and injury reports on the teams  and athletes, and occasionally anecdotes  or light humor. Color commentators are often former athletes  orcoaches  of the sport being broadcast.

:rofl:

In other news, got damn Carl Landry plays hard.

I think per average, undersized PF's tend to have the highest motors of any "type" of player

Maxiell
Landry
Millsap
Bass

Just to name a few....

:rofl:

In other news, got damn Carl Landry plays hard.

I think per average, undersized PF's tend to have the highest motors of any "type" of player

Maxiell
Landry
Millsap
Bass

Just to name a few....

dang you aint even name the Manimal? I would also add in Dejaun Blair for a player with limited athleticism who is under 6'8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom