Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shved :pimp:

Timberwolves PR ‏@Twolves_PR

Shved's rookie ranks: Scoring (4th - 10.8 ppg), assists (2nd - 3.8 apg), FT% (2nd - 87.8%) and 3-pters made (3rd - 25). #Twolves

Seal Beach
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...we were pursuing a project in the City and I had a chance to spend a full day near the beach...such a cool little fun community.
Seal Beach was whatever, LB is amazing tho! Miss it big time
Nets’ Gerald Wallace becomes second player fined for flopping dlvr.it/2bCtfY #PBT #NBA
— Kurt Helin (@basketballtalk) December 5, 2012
so the only two players to be fined have been Nets??

No way the league will ever fine any of the Clippers players 
laugh.gif

Defensive Clipper fans :lol: What else is new? Ya'll been of the sensitive variety for some time now. Flopping doesn't make you guys less of a basketball team...just makes you even less respected. But don't fear, you're still a talented bunch who should win a playoff series again this year. :D

Not as sensitive as the 8-10 LAL fans :lol:

So much respect going around for that team right now. :smokin

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/12/05/exposed-howard-covers-lakers-sins/?cid=nba.2013 :nerd:

You starting to sound like doo doo be doo over there GIFSoup

Pau is literally going to be a corpse in a couple years. If any GM trades their marquee player for him, they are officially Mitch Kupchak's b****

Pau is literally going to be a corpse in a couple years. If any GM trades their marquee player for him, they are officially Mitch Kupchak's b****

Actually, he's been very consistent with his level of play throughout his career. The only stat that has dimished is points scored and you can attribute to several factors not named Pau Gasol.

Last edited:
well better than losing Love for nothing, he is frustrated with the team and wants to win.

Nothing to be frustrated about really except for maybe injuries which killed them. They're overachieving and they're missing they're 2nd best player. Twolves will be just fine.

well better than losing Love for nothing, he is frustrated with the team and wants to win.

Nothing to be frustrated about really except for maybe injuries which killed them. They're overachieving and they're missing they're 2nd best player. Twolves will be just fine.

i dont know the exact words but there was a number of articles that were published with him being unhappy...

i dont know the exact words but there was a number of articles that were published with him being unhappy...
I know the article you're talking about, that was at least a year old. Honestly, their squad is looking pretty nice and is on the up and up.

Actually, he's been very consistent with his level of play throughout his career. The only stat that has dimished is points scored and you can attribute to several factors not named Pau Gasol.
He's already 32. Sooner or later, his age is going to catch up to him. Plus, he's not emotionally very stable. I could definitely see him as Lamar 2.0

He's already 32. Sooner or later, his age is going to catch up to him. Plus, he's not emotionally very stable. I could definitely see him as Lamar 2.0

He has the skills to play at least another 2-3 years in the NBA. His problem isn't his emotions or so...in fact, it has very little to do with him. He's displaced in our offense. Lakers have not figured out, even with the masterful Phil Jackson, how to utilize BOTH post players. We saw it last year too, where Bynum would operate on the low block and Gasol would be forced to get his points through his midrange game. Gasol said it himself, he's earned his contracts by putting in work with his back to the basket.

And for the record, it's borderline disrespectful to Pau to compare him to Lamar in terms of basketball accomplishments and mental makeup.

These Pacer announcers are out here trying to make Tyler Hansbrough sound like Bill Lambier :x

Last season, the Pacers beat the Blazers 124-59 :x

Last edited:
He has the skills to play at least another 2-3 years in the NBA. His problem isn't his emotions or so...in fact, it has very little to do with him. He's displaced in our offense. Lakers have not figured out, even with the masterful Phil Jackson, how to utilize BOTH post players. We saw it last year too, where Bynum would operate on the low block and Gasol would be forced to get his points through his midrange game. Gasol said it himself, he's earned his contracts by putting in work with his back to the basket.

And for the record, it's borderline disrespectful to Pau to compare him to Lamar in terms of basketball accomplishments and mental makeup.
Well actually the bigger reason for me is his age. If you're a GM would you trade a player of Kevin Love's caliber who's only 24 for a guy who has only 2-3 good years in him left? Unless a team is trying to dump contracts or relieve cap space, from a talent perspective, I don't see who would do that. 

And with regard to his emotions, he's looked out of it for the past 1.5 years. True, his role in the offense has been questionable- I'm not disputing that. But you have to wonder whether this has permanently affected his psyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom