Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Billups get a warning for that flop?

no-no-no-HELL-NO.gif

I love you mj, but I will be the first Clipper fan to say that he doesn't speak for all of us. Carson born, Orange County bred, and I've been a clipper fan since 1996. I like the Lakers and I've always rooted for them whenever they aren't playing my Clips.

Just throwing us out there, the Clipper fan, Laker fan hate needs to stop. We all not created equal. We can coexist :pimp:

Not "gloating" just not concerned with what is going on across the hall with that other la team. I only care about what my team is doing. For the record I have many homies that are diehard LAL fans. No luv lost. GL to yall this season. Like I said before in another post hope Gatsby gets healthy soon. Should be a fun season for both our teams.

Last edited:
Speaking of flopping teams, Gerald Wallace has been fined for flopping. That makes two Nets (Wallace and Reggie Evans) to be fined so far this season.

I love you mj, but I will be the first Clipper fan to say that he doesn't speak for all of us. Carson born, Orange County bred, and I've been a clipper fan since 1996. I like the Lakers and I've always rooted for them whenever they aren't playing my Clips.

Just throwing us out there, the Clipper fan, Laker fan hate needs to stop. We all not created equal. We can coexist :pimp:
:pimp: Carson

This is like Jets fans trying to claim that they'll ever be better than the Giants or Mets fans ever saying that they'll be better than the Yankees :rofl:

IDK whats up. ive been suspended mad times for banter like this in the S&T.

how come the mods are letting this trash talk happen now????

I guess you only get suspended if you rustle da boston jimmies

Sounds good but you don't speak "for all of us" either. Most Clipper fans I know are from the LA Valley, West LA, Orange County, Long Beach, South Central, Koreatown and Downtown and they have never liked or rooted for the other la team but to each his own fam. No luv lost.

Last edited:
i dont mind teams that use "money ball" or "advance stats" to build a team but that **** doesnt work at all if you dont spend money. case in point in baseball the A's use it but dont spend money to keep players or bring better ones in. red sox used it but still got big money players and won with it. basketball wise OKC uses it but he knows to still spend money to keep its 2 best players.

anyone know why when i quote people it takes out the text?

GameFly Commercial - "How To Be Amazing" (Featuring Blake Griffin)

nba los angeles clippers, lob city, video games, athlete

case in point in baseball the A's use it but dont spend money to keep players or bring better ones in.

Let me stop you right there. They use "moneyball" because they don't have money to spend on big name free agents. But they CONSTANTLY bring players in from their farm system or through trades for prospects. Seems to be pretty effective actually considering they don't have the money as say, their east coast counterparts.

Speaking of flopping teams, Gerald Wallace has been fined for flopping. That makes two Nets (Wallace and Reggie Evans) to be fined so far this season.

Good the nets been lopping all over the place it's disgusting.

Chauncey is the biggest name to get one so far

Sounds good but you don't speak "for all of us" either. Most Clipper fans I know are from the LA Valley, West LA, Orange County, Long Beach, South Central, Koreatown and Downtown and they have never liked or rooted for the other la team but to each his own fam. No luv lost.

I know I don't. Just putting another perspective out there since you're the face of #ClipperNation on these boards. It's all love.

Respect :pimp:

:pimp: Carson

Yessir. Avalon and Turmont...DA.. where you from?

Let me stop you right there. They use "moneyball" because they don't have money to spend on big name free agents. But they CONSTANTLY bring players in from their farm system or through trades for prospects. Seems to be pretty effective actually considering they don't have the money as say, their east coast counterparts.
valid points AG and i agree with that, i would of went deeper with it but since it was more for basketball side i didnt.

my whole point is with this money ball/advnace stats going into the other sports you cant and wont win at a high level if you dont spend money while using it

spurs and OKC may use that stuff but still spend to keep there star players and then work from there.

Just throwing us out there, the Clipper fan, Laker fan hate needs to stop. We all not created equal. We can coexist
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Carson
Yessir. Avalon and Turmont...DA.. where you from?
Sac 
laugh.gif
 but I lived in Seal Beach for the last year or so and had LA Galaxy season tix so I was in Carson like every week 
nthat.gif

Seal Beach :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: ...we were pursuing a project in the City and I had a chance to spend a full day near the beach...such a cool little fun community.

And I feel you Mike. I think it's easier in the NBA to keep a star, especially if they are "homegrown" ...at least that team can pay the player more money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom