Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDyess decided not to come back out of retirement after seeing ZBO do that tonight.
??
eek.gif
 post that tweet/article/source!

^^^ Give me a break. Except maybe for Billups shot late in the game, that video doesn't show anything that doesn't go on in most games with most teams.

^^^ Give me a break. Except maybe for Billups shot late in the game, that video doesn't show anything that doesn't go on in most games with most teams.

LOL WUT? Every Clipper in that video over exaggerated the contact. At that Billups call :x

What's your point? Flopping is Flopping and it should be treated as such. Just because "everyones doing it" doesn't make it acceptable. Fine "everyone" then. Nba is on to a good track. They've already made an example out of someone.

Those vaginas even converted Odom over to the moist side. Billups ain't even all the way healed and he's already up to his usual hijinks. Pathetic bunch of clowns.

:lol: why is Mo Williams acting surprised? He was part of the LA Flop Troupe just a few months ago! He knows the drill. Billups should be fined three times for that game alone.

Even the Damsel in distress, Chris Fall cleaned up his act this year. I haven't seen him on the ground once this year. Bout time he showed some dignity, albeit forced, but dignity nonetheless.

Last edited:
Wait.. Why the HECKKKK are my hornets Changing their names to the Freaking Pelicans.. PELICANS?? Really?? :rofl: .. At least get the Jazz name back.. Utah and Jazz?? Change that??

Seriously Utah and jazz makes nooooooo sense.

What's your point? Flopping is Flopping and it should be treated as such. Just because "everyones doing it" doesn't make it acceptable. Fine "everyone" then. Nba is on to a good track. They've already made an example out of someone.
Those vaginas even converted Odom over to the moist side. Billups ain't even all the way healed and he's already up to his usual hijinks. Pathetic bunch of clowns.
:lol: why is Mo Williams acting surprised? He was part of the LA Flop Troupe just a few months ago! He knows the drill. Billups should be fined three times for that game alone.
Even the Damsel in distress, Chris Fall cleaned up his act this year. I haven't seen him on the ground once this year. Bout time he showed some dignity, albeit forced, but dignity nonetheless.

Chris Fall

laughingf.gif

^:lol: that one was pretty good. My favorite this year has been the Russel Westbrook one

Last edited:
What's your point?

My point is that this idea that the Clippers are the poster children for flopping is overblown. If you really look around the league and watch the games, the Clippers aren't any better or worse than most teams about flopping. Nobody on the Clippers has been warned yet for it this season. The biggest flopper on the team last year, Reggie Evans, isn't on the team anymore. Plus, Reggie was doing the same things he did last season before he got to the Clippers and is still doing it now that he's on the Nets. And its funny to me that Billups is all of a sudden getting labeled as a flopper. When he was doing the same exact things on the Pistons and Nuggets, he was just a savvy veteran who was good at drawing foul calls. Kobe and Gasol flail their arms and yell to draw calls all the time, yet nobody labels the Lakers as a bunch of floppers. But the Clippers do it and we get the "Flop City" label thrown around.

Obviously, I'm biased because I'm a Clippers fan, but I just object to this idea that they're so much worse about flopping than everyone else.

What's your point?

My point is that this idea that the Clippers are the poster children for flopping is overblown. If you really look around the league and watch the games, the Clippers aren't any better or worse than most teams about flopping. Nobody on the Clippers has been warned yet for it this season. The biggest flopper on the team last year, Reggie Evans, isn't on the team anymore. Plus, Reggie was doing the same things he did last season before he got to the Clippers and is still doing it now that he's on the Nets. And its funny to me that Billups is all of a sudden getting labeled as a flopper. When he was doing the same exact things on the Pistons and Nuggets, he was just a savvy veteran who was good at drawing foul calls. Kobe and Gasol flail their arms and yell to draw calls all the time, yet nobody labels the Lakers as a bunch of floppers. But the Clippers do it and we get the "Flop City" label thrown around.

Obviously, I'm biased because I'm a Clippers fan, but I just object to this idea that they're so much worse about flopping than everyone else.

yea but Lob city is easily turned into fLop city.

If there were a team with another easy in, we would do it to.

Last edited:
@lawdog Billups has always been a flopper in my book, as well as many other hoop fan's. The Clippers are notorious for it. Point blank. Do many teams take part in flopping? Yes. The reason the Clippers get a majority of the hate is because they attempt more flops AND get rewarded with more calls than any other team. Non-Clipper fans are aware of this persistence in manipulating the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom