And damn the Bobcats lost
mean.gif

What was Kembas stats?
25 & 11
smokin.gif

Damn my nephew Tyson almost went for 20/20
eek.gif
eek.gif
is he really your nephew?? Or are you just using it like how black people use it?

Last edited:
Am I missing something or what? Felton and JR were on a 2 on 1 fastbreak, JR is ahead of Felton and calling for the ball, Felton keeps running and holds on to it, PULLS UP 20 feet from the hoop and THEN passes to JR

JR decides not to shoot and calls a T/O to get organized.

If Felton passes when J.R. was calling for it w/ the Bobcat defender on his heels then it's an easy layup. Maybe I gotta watch it again.

Am I missing something or what? Felton and JR were on a 2 on 1 fastbreak, JR is ahead of Felton and calling for the ball, Felton keeps running and holds on to it, PULLS UP 20 feet from the hoop and THEN passes to JR

If Felton passes when J.R. was calling for it w/ the Bobcat defender on his heels then it's an easy layup. Maybe I gotta watch it again.

jr stopped running and retrieved to the three point line

Felton didn't pull out of the fast break, J.R. did. Felton even gave J.R. the pass when he called for it. Once J.R. got the ball, he started pulling back and getting the offense organized. If it wasn't for Kidd almost tackling the ref to get a timeout, the play would've kept on going :lol:

This is what some people meant by low basketball I.Q. I can understand why J.R. pulled out of the fast break, but you can't do that with the game on the line and you have a 2 on 1 fast break to win the game and the defender on his heels. Would've easily had the layup and win.

Everyone who has a big night is his "boy, son, main man or nephew" i.e. Blake Griffin a couple nights ago, and now Kemba Walker and Tyson Chandler :lol:

Don't take it personally, mjshoefanatic. I'm just poking fun.

Hey Tyson is from LA(CPT) and Bobcats are owned by my all-time favorite player so there you go :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
i dont know the exact words but there was a number of articles that were published with him being unhappy...

something about greatness needs to be surrounded by greatness... imagine Lebron saying that when he was in Cleveland:lol:

How is Bismack Biyombo lookin?
Does he start?

Dude is so RAW on the offensive end of the floor. It's like the Kings randomly went into the Congo, found him and gave him a basketball last year and he started playing for the first time. Then got enough of him because of Cousins and traded him to Charlotte.

He has a great motor on the defensive end and can be a great force in the paint one day.

BTW, this was taken from the NYK official thread :lol: pure comedy

:pimp:

#feelsgoodman

Before Novak shoots, he needs to calm down and relax.

Yeah scratch what I said. I saw the play again and JR pulled up looking for a shot instead of trailing Felton. While I was watching live, I was looking at Felton not giving it up when JR wanted the ball on the break (before he pulled up) but **** it. I'll take the end result.

Also correction on the T/O...that was Kidd who called it.

Last edited:

jr stopped running and retrieved to the three point line
*retreated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom