Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau=Melo last year

Scapegoat city

Do you know how hard it is to get the pieces dantoni wants? An 8 man rotation of extremely high IQ freak athletes.

Isn't coaching about adjusting o your current players and getting the best out of them?

Last edited:
Dude no one has, will or should give a **** about Mike Conley

I'm hurt.

And CP, I guarantee you the Grizz wouldn't trade Conley for those guys, especially not Lowry. This guy is the 4th option on a contending team and still putting up an efficient 15ppg, 7apg, with high *** %'s. Lawson and Lowry are pretty much #1 options on their teams that would be in the same role as Conley in Memphis, and probably wouldn't even run the team as efficient. Actually, I know Lowry wouldn't. :lol:

But, don't mind me. I always get blasted anyway whether I'm right or wrong. :lol:

Last edited:
Conley at this point in his career is the perfect player for that team/role/position/ etc.

Can we all just agree on that?

Even if he is doo doo.

:lol:

Conley can never catch a break. In HS and college, people said he was only good because of Oden. He was crucified during the early part of his career (rightfully so). People called his contract a joke. He keeps improving and now he's only good because of his role. Even then, people still think he's not that good. :lol: Got damn

:lol:
Conley can never catch a break. In HS and college, people said he was only good because of Oden. He was crucified during the early part of his career (rightfully so). People called his contract a joke. He keeps improving and now he's only good because of his role. Even then, people still think he's not that good. :lol: Got damn

I remember when everyone thought Oden would have the better career and people wanted Portland to try and get Conley to play with him and all that jazz. Oden probably would've fallen on him and severed his leg or something.

And he still would've had a better career than Oden.

I don't even know if Nash can even save them, he's 38 and he still can't check Westbrook,Cp3 or Parker. That's the west right there!

I don't even know if Nash can even save them, he's 38 and he still can't check Westbrook,Cp3 or Parker. That's the west right there!

Like I told Lmatic good luck with that.

100 mill gets you a top 15 pick in next years draft.

Money well spent I guess.

this dude is too funny, why even say this
And Howard, who can become an unrestricted free agent in July, even hinted that if he didn’t think he could win in L.A., he would move on from Southern California in the summer.  ``You only get one shot. People might not ever understand that, but at the end of the day it’s not their life. You can’t let anybody else dictate how they want your life to be,’’ he said. ``I only have one shot to play and do something that I love. Not everybody is blessed and have an opportunity to do what they love. ``So I want to do it the best that I can and I’m going to take everything in I can to get what I can out of the NBA. Which, for me, is winning a championship,’’ he added. ``So if I have to play on another team or do whatever I have to do to get one, that’s my goal. This is my passion, so I’ll continue to fight.’ NBA.com
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon are we really doing this again? I thought everyone has accepted PER as a shorthand rough measurement of a players box score accomplishments.

I really don't understand how people are taking 14 game sample sizes of PER, and using it as some sort of referendum on the statistic. This is really really stupid. :lol:

also

Conley, Lawson> Lowry. Conley is a professional starting poin, good for him too, because he didn't look like one a couple years ago he's had a nice 14 game run, but im telling you no coaches are waking up and circling Conley's name on the chalk board, he's simply not as disruptive offensively as Lawson is or defensively as Lowry is.

Last edited:
I don't even hate the Lakers but nothing would be funnier to see them trade Pau, miss the playoffs still and have Dwight leave in the off-season :lol:

Russell Westbrook will debut the Jordan XX8's tomorrow in Brooklyn. They are based off a military combat boot

Last edited:
^^^ Awful. Just awful. As someone who grew up when Air Jordan's were the unquestioned pinnacle of basketball shoes in terms of the combination of style and performance, its really sad to me that the flagship Jordan shoe is now just about lame gimmicks.

Did I really just read Tinker say it took him 2 years to design these 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom