Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
 seriously? That's a fake smile in that picture, in reality he's like wtf..?

Players follow the "king's" actions. Lebron was about that instant gratification so why wouldn't Dwight be? Just the new NBA

Last edited:
Again, do yourself a favor and read this.
Quote for later
Lebron is ugly.
mean.gif

That hairline tho
sick.gif
How lame can one person be?
Unless Lakers trade Pau Gasol for Westbrook, Durant, and Ibaka pretty safe to say Lakers won't make the Finals.

Lakers aren't even the best team in their state!

Lakers aren't even the best team in their city!

Y'all lost to the Kings!

THE KINGS!

And

THE MAGIC! After robbing them of their star player!
Russell Westbrook will debut the Jordan XX8's tomorrow in Brooklyn. They are based off a military combat boot
sick.gif
mean.gif

Byron Mullens just baptized LaMarcus Aldrige
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
:x:x
This has my vote for dunk of the year.

Steph Curry> Mike Conley

That LeBron article was great. Loved the part about the kids that missed a few days of school or doing well in assignments getting a voice mail and letter from LeBron, I know they're pre recorded, but imagine the impact that would have on an impoverished kid's mind and outlook.

Last edited:
this dude is too funny, why even say this

And Howard, who can become an unrestricted free agent in July, even hinted that if he didn’t think he could win in L.A., he would move on from Southern California in the summer.
 ``You only get one shot. People might not ever understand that, but at the end of the day it’s not their life. You can’t let anybody else dictate how they want your life to be,’’ he said. ``I only have one shot to play and do something that I love. Not everybody is blessed and have an opportunity to do what they love. ``So I want to do it the best that I can and I’m going to take everything in I can to get what I can out of the NBA. Which, for me, is winning a championship,’’ he added. ``So if I have to play on another team or do whatever I have to do to get one, that’s my goal. This is my passion, so I’ll continue to fight.’ 
NBA.com
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's not going anywhere. We all know he isn't.

Hey_

So, Jordan Brand is just gonna gank the old zoom t-bug flight/nike air zoom flight with the fluorescent tongue and zipper...

Yuck.

Julius F. Wrek

this dude is too funny, why even say this

And Howard, who can become an unrestricted free agent in July, even hinted that if he didn’t think he could win in L.A., he would move on from Southern California in the summer.
 ``You only get one shot. People might not ever understand that, but at the end of the day it’s not their life. You can’t let anybody else dictate how they want your life to be,’’ he said. ``I only have one shot to play and do something that I love. Not everybody is blessed and have an opportunity to do what they love. ``So I want to do it the best that I can and I’m going to take everything in I can to get what I can out of the NBA. Which, for me, is winning a championship,’’ he added. ``So if I have to play on another team or do whatever I have to do to get one, that’s my goal. This is my passion, so I’ll continue to fight.’ 
NBA.com
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's not going anywhere. We all know he isn't.
We all know this to be true.

But IMO its hilarious he won't just come out and say he likes it in LA and leave it at that, no he has to say he could play for another team for him to accomplish his goals. Stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom