Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is him. Didn't know Monty Williams is only 40 years old though. Guy retired pretty early in his career.

Anyone watching the Mavericks?  I'd forgotten how much Vince Carter loves to shoot threes.
grin.gif

Welp.

OJ still thinking too much when he has the ball in his hands. I don't know what its going to take for this guy to build up his confidence.

Watching the Sixers scrimmage I never realized how huge Kwame really is....no wonder the guy was picked where he was. Maalik Wayns looks like he could be a real steal as a backup PG. He was puttin in work out there, couldn't miss a shot and looked explosive. I've noticed it before, but now that he's on my team I really see it...Nick Young fades away and kicks out his legs on EVERY damn shot. I haven't seen anybody do it to the amount that he does since T-Mac back in the day. Moultrie looked good and so did Lavoy Allen. Evan Turner still looks exactly the same smh....some guys just can't shoot no matter how many practice shots they take.

Watching the Sixers scrimmage I never realized how huge Kwame really is....no wonder the guy was picked where he was. Maalik Wayns looks like he could be a real steal as a backup PG. He was puttin in work out there, couldn't miss a shot and looked explosive. I've noticed it before, but now that he's on my team I really see it..

That's why I don't fully understand the hate dude gets. Coming straight out of HS, being the #1 pick, having Jordan breathing down his neck and some other factors stunted his growth. But, I would take him in a heartbeat as backup center or 25/min a night starter giving me 6 ppg & 8rpg. It's puzzled me why the Hawks didn't take a flier on him the last few years when we've needed a legit 5 man. And Wayns looked good in his summer league stint with Orlando. He'll probably make the team.

I usually turn my nose up at most ESPN Insider articles, but that series about the possibility of an NBA Minor League looks like it might be a good read.

Kwame is like a nice guy version of Perkins. And for what we're paying him to be a backup to Bynum and Hawes I'll definitely take that.

Kwame is like a nice guy version of Perkins. And for what we're paying him to be a backup to Bynum and Hawes I'll definitely take that.
I've always felt that Kwame defends better than Perkins.  Problem is that Kwame is always hurt/gets the @&#^ end of the stick from the officials.

watching the Denver vs Clippers game, looks like Denver might have a very quick team this year, Iguodala :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom