Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He IS the celtics, why would they trade him? Im sure after KG and PP are done they would rebuild around him.

Maybe because they need to start thinking about rebuilding soon. Pierce and KG are nearing the end of the road, and Rondo is their only valuable asset.

They need draft picks, Boston really doesn't attract free agents anymore. In about 2 years, rebounding will be inevitable.

checked my new u-verse for the NBATV yesterday & its wasnt working :frown: not subscribed ..... & i forgot the preseason starts today.... :smh:

texting the gf now so she can make that call... ill give up 2 espn's for NBA TV :lol: srs tho

during the NBA season

NBA TV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>espn and its not even close

checked my new u-verse for the NBATV yesterday & its wasnt working :frown: not subscribed ..... & i forgot the preseason starts today.... :smh:

texting the gf now so she can make that call... ill give up 2 espn's for NBA TV :lol: srs tho

during the NBA season

she just called me & IT'S ON! :pimp:

got NBATV & hd free for a yr :pimp:

Last edited:
during the NBA season

Agree. Once the season starts, I pretty much only watch ESPN on Saturday and Sunday for CFB and NFL highlights, and when football's over, I basically don't watch ESPN at all.

People still watch ESPN for anything except games? :\

I haven't checked that channel for **** unless it's a live game, they flat out have killed any interest I have in them with all their garbage.

If I want highlights, ESPNEWS is the best they'll get from me, and even that I feel is starting to slip a bit.

i dont even remember the last time i watched ESPN programming outside of an actual NFL or NBA game. i dont watch sportscenter or their other stupid shows.

lebron james

at yesterday's practice

Mirin.

1st take use to be good. Not anymore.

The hell where is the SMH.gif????

Last edited:
Maybe because they need to start thinking about rebuilding soon. Pierce and KG are nearing the end of the road, and Rondo is their only valuable asset.
They need draft picks, Boston really doesn't attract free agents anymore. In about 2 years, rebounding will be inevitable.
The Celtics just spent over $100 million in player salaries this summer, so I think they gave up the idea of "rebuilding". :lol:

About the only point guard they'd trade Rondo for is Chris Paul.

Nice by Monty Williams and did he do that in turf training shoes that just retroed???? He was actually a decent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom