Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it tells you how stupid NBA gm's are. 7 footers dont grow on tree's is why you still see guys like him and curry in the leauge.

As a Wizards fan, I've gotten over the fact that he was a total bust. However, it says something that he's an 11 year vet in the league. He's doing something right, and it's post defense. It should be apparent if you follow the NBA. He found his niche and is very good at it. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's still playing past the age of 35.

What niche? He sucks lol

No good team is looking for Kwame Brown. Only garbage team who need a 7 footer are looking for him. Piston, Bobcats etc. for example. Dude will never find a job on a playoff team lol

I thought Darko was pretty good in today's game. If he just plays 7ft and blocks shot that's a huge plus for the C's. It's going to be interesting with him and kg.

This guy Rudy Gay.
sick.gif

Some of you young NT'ers on here talking smack and thinking Nash is to old and belongs in a wheel chair league.

I'm going to enjoy this all season seeing him school & break off elite PG's this season

RIP Jarret Jack

:lol: :x

Some of you young NT'ers on here talking smack and thinking Nash is to old and belongs in a wheel chair league.

I'm going to enjoy this all season seeing him school & break off elite PG's this season

RIP Jarret Jack

Was watching this game, wow announcers annoying as hell.

They can be at times.

But they are nowhere close to level of Portland's idiotic TV crew or Tom Heinsohn on the C's TV crew.

If you have had NBA League Pass before you will know and see which team TV crews are horrible and blatant homers.

Last edited:

RIP Jarret Jack

Talk to me mid season when nash cant play no more because of his back.

Somewhere in phx the suns traning staff will be smiling that day.

mike b gonna run ol boy to the ground.

Last edited:

Thank you for the heads up. Put the mute on with the quickness.

I cant stand them homer la announcers.

They are the worst in the league.

:smh:

worst in the league? that goes to the celtics announcers. the year i had league pass when the celtics got Garnett and KG. i actually wished i never paid for it. made me want to cut my ears off no joke

As a Wizards fan, I've gotten over the fact that he was a total bust. However, it says something that he's an 11 year vet in the league. He's doing something right, and it's post defense. It should be apparent if you follow the NBA. He found his niche and is very good at it. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's still playing past the age of 35.

Bingo. He's a hell of a post-defender, something that will always be an asset. It's how guys like Kevin Willis survived until he was like 43. :lol:

Bingo. He's a hell of a post-defender, something that will always be an asset. It's how guys like Kevin Willis survived until he was like 43.
laugh.gif
Didn't he come back at 44 with the Mavs 
laugh.gif

Welp.
OJ still thinking too much when he has the ball in his hands. I don't know what its going to take for this guy to build up his confidence.

It was one game. :lol:

He won't grow overnight. He'll need in-season experience. Dirk and Nash didn't grow overnight when they were trash. But they fought through it.

I actually didn't get to watch the game, my DVR ****** up... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Apparently Collison looked extremely good, which I'm happy about. And less Vince, more Cunningham/DoJo/Jae please.

Last, giving up on Beaubois soon. Son is made of glass, and can't stay on the goddamn court. Getting very annoyed.

I was in attendance when he dropped 40 on the Warriors, but since then been all downhill. The kid can shoot, but if this is a pattern, Cuban should try and unload him for a mid-first rounder. If possible... |I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom