Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know a few die hard Wade fans and im 100% now of them would ever say he was better than Lebron at any point in his life other than his dreams.

Oh well I guess that clears everything up doesn't it, since u know a few wade fans who think he was never been better than Lebron James nothing more needs to be said :rolleyes

In all honesty I know Bron is great but I don't think he's head and shoulders above the entire league like some folks do.

come one man atleast post a highlight or something.  nobody wants to read a bunch of stats that most normal people dont even know exist

yeah this play pretty much sums it up  

its a shame i still dont know how to embed itl

i gotchu 

feet touched the padding 
mean.gif

i know a few die hard Wade fans and im 100% now of them would ever say he was better than Lebron at any point in his life other than his dreams.

Oh well I guess that clears everything up doesn't it, since u know a few wade fans who think he was never been better than Lebron James nothing more needs to be said :rolleyes

In all honesty I know Bron is great but I don't think he's head and shoulders above the entire league like some folks do.

no im just saying :lol:

thats the first time ive heard Wade was Better than lebron and of course its on NT

maybe someone should post this on real gm and see what they say. they got some die hard/knowledgeable fans

I think Wade may have been a little bit more of a polished product in terms of his skill set, but LBJ was better in translating his talents into production. But LBJ is a beast and machine, and an unreal model of consistency. LBJ has always brought more to a team.

no im just saying :lol:

thats the first time ive heard Wade was Better than lebron and of course its on NT

maybe someone should post this on real gm and see what they say. they got some die hard/knowledgeable fans
your acting like i said all time.. it was one year wade was better by the stats i provided.. am i wrong? are the stats in the regular season lying?... some people can argue other years if they think so.. but i just dont get how some of you guys dont see it for the 08/090 season

It's all good zyzz but even with the stats JD posted there's no significant advantage either way so it's still debatable.

But if u find it blasphemous for some to say Wade was slightly better youre probly drinking the koolaid, it was too close in 09 to get crazy about.

Also when Bron first came into the league he had 0 mid range game (still needs improvement), his jumpshot was broken, and his post game was non existent so let's not pretend he was ALWAYS this good.

Its funny the only people you ever see talk about Wade's 2009 season is his Stans.

It wasn't talked about when it was happening but people try to bring it back through revisionist history.

It was only Kobe vs Lebron back then.

If you want talk about stats in terms of Lebron vs Wade. Why don't you mention the 2009 NBA playoff stats?

Its really no comparison Lebron was flat out better

Its funny the only people you ever see talk about Wade's 2009 season is his Stans.

It wasn't talked about when it was happening but people try to bring it back through revisionist history.

If you want talk about stats in terms of Lebron vs Wade. Why don't you mention the 2009 NBA playoff stats?

why dont you just look at the regular season stats i posted? if a team is knocked out in the first round wouldnt a player have better stats if he went further into the playoffs? when do they give out all the awards? do they give out awards before the playoffs start?

why dont you just look at the regular season stats i posted? if a team is knocked out in the first round wouldnt a player have better stats if he went further into the playoffs? when do they give out all the awards? do they give out awards before the playoffs start?

Dude, the playoffs are part of your season

It does no good if you put up great stats in the regular season but freeze in the playoffs,

And no just because Lebrons played more games it doesn't mean he'll have better stats

Wade should actually have better averages because he played only against one team

Dude, the playoffs are part of your season

It does no good if you put up great stats in the regular season but freeze in the playoffs,

And no just because Lebrons played more games it doesn't mean he'll have better stats

Wade should actually have better averages because he played only against one team
when do they give out awards in the nba? do they take stats from the playoffs into awards?

I wish Wade would have won MVP that 09 year. He was beastin it. But them barely having a record above .500 made that not possible lol.

Wade had a great all-around year and was one of the best players in the league that year. Not better than LeBron though.
i never said anything about the playoffs?.. how is what i showed not good enough proof?
You don't even need the playoffs. LeBron's regular season was a little bit better. In addition to the numbers I posted, his on court/off court numbers were better too, and he also led his team to 23 more wins which has to count for something. It's not a diss to Wade, LeBron was just better.

Ready to have your mind blown? As of today, June 9th, Carmelo STILL LEADS all players in 2013 playoff field goal attempts! ‘Melo put up 310 shots in just 12 games. The next closest is LeBron James with 298 FGAs in 17 games – and he’s averaging 38 minutes and 26.8 points. It’s not like he’s sitting idly by; James is putting up numbers.

Passing is not Melo's problem, quick shots 20 feet out are. He has too much versatility offensively to just chuck from three or two steps in like he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom