Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went threw like the last few pages. It went from Wade being close to kobe but no one thinks he's better, to Wade was better then Bron at one point? Lmao, if you go back to the Indiana series yal was ******** all over Wade. Wade isn't better then A.I. Let alone being close to kobe as a SG.

To be real wade in his prime >>> ai in his prime and i loved ai as a youngin

09 was wades peak year, that was wade at his all time best imo but injuries cut it short

from 03-06 i would say wades game was more mature/more developed than lebron because of his college experience, similar to ai's game being more matured than kobes early in their careers

Dude he was ignored nationally!

Is there any memorable moments from that season, a casual fan would remember?

You ask casual NBA fans what was Wade's greatest season. I bet you you're going get 2006 as the answer way more times than somebody going to say 2009. Nobody cared in 2009 because the Heat record was so mediocre.

How could anybody get hype about Wade when Lebron was doing more and winning more with less talent? And Kobe was coming off an MVP season and his team was the favorite that year.

In 2009, it was Kobe vs Lebron every day, all day, all the time
did u just suggest that heat had more talent than the cavs in 09?  

09 was wades peak year, that was wade at his all time best imo but injuries cut it short

from 03-06 i would say wades game was more mature/more developed than lebron because of his college experience, similar to ai's game being more matured than kobes early in their careers
i agree with everything except the last part.  at no point in his career was iversons game more matured than kobes.  iversons style of play was about as immature as it gets, which is part of the reason he was so awesome to watch.  

You mean the same Crawford that Lebron fouled out under the past 2 years in the playoffs?

Yup easy win for Miami. :lol:

Thank you. People stop acting like the refs are out for your squad. NBA refs just suck overall. NBA needs to take a page from NFL.

**** that, they need to read the whole book!

If you remember, Wade back in 04/05 and 05/06 when he was the REAL DEAL..aka FLASH, had probably the best crossover and mid range jumper in the NBA, please tell me you remember. Every-time he played against the very good defensive team like The Bad Boys 2 aka Pistons, he would play great, because he was nearing impossible. If it was for him being injured in the series against the Pistons in 04/05 they would have went to the NBA Finals in Shaq first year with the Heat and played against the Spurs.

Many people say that Dwayne Wade was the closest playing style to a Young Michael Jordan.

after the 06 Finals, Lebron became better than Wade, I don't give a damn what anyone thinks. 08/09 was a good year for Wade, but Lebron impact was so much bigger.

If you remember, 
Wade back in 04/05 and 05/06 when he was the REAL DEAL..aka FLASH, had probably the best crossover and mid range jumper in the NBA, please tell me you remember. 
Every-time he played against the very good defensive team like The Bad Boys 2 aka Pistons, he would play great, because he was nearing impossible. If it was for him being injured in the series against the Pistons in 04/05 they would have went to the NBA Finals in Shaq first year with the Heat and played against the Spurs.

Many people say that Dwayne Wade was the closest playing style to a Young Michael Jordan.

after the 06 Finals, Lebron became better than Wade, I don't give a damn what anyone thinks. 08/09 was a good year for Wade, but Lebron impact was so much bigger.

Wade and kobe used to go at it on christmas, smh miss those days

no he doesn't, you can find the shot chart on nba.comn im too lazy to look it up, he doesn't shoot 50% on any jump shot in any area of high volume. And the chances of you getting fouled on a jump shot are significantly less than at the rim.

:lol: what? I got my info from the shot chart but ok you got it. I'm on my iPhone so I can't post but bottom line, he's a terrible finisher and more effecient in the mid range, his game is changing anytime soon

Wade had a great all-around year and was one of the best players in the league that year. Not better than LeBron though.
i never said anything about the playoffs?.. how is what i showed not good enough proof?

You don't even need the playoffs. LeBron's regular season was a little bit better. In addition to the numbers I posted, his on court/off court numbers were better too, and he also led his team to 23 more wins which has to count for something. It's not a diss to Wade, LeBron was just better.
What am I missing for you saying that LeBron had better stays then wade in 08/09 in the regular season?.
More wins could mean a better supporting cast

So_

Charlotte wants to trade the number 4 pick for Chris Bosh,

interdasting.

source

Julius F. Wrek

no he doesn't, you can find the shot chart on nba.comn im too lazy to look it up, he doesn't shoot 50% on any jump shot in any area of high volume. And the chances of you getting fouled on a jump shot are significantly less than at the rim.

:lol: what? I got my info from the shot chart but ok you got it. I'm on my iPhone so I can't post but bottom line, he's a terrible finisher and more effecient in the mid range, his game is changing anytime soon

The only spot Melo shoots a lower % is at the top of the key... and I assume OKB specified "in any area of high volume" for a reason, because he only took 23 shots from that range all year.. which equals 1.5% of his total shots on the court, hardly a significant number.

Last edited:
What am I missing for you saying that LeBron had better stays then wade in 08/09 in the regular season?.
I already showed you, but how about this to put it in perspective.

On court/off court
More wins could mean a better supporting cast
You think Cleveland's supporting cast was 23 wins better than Miami's supporting cast? Okay, man. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom