Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving up to the Bay in the A.M.

Capped off with Game 2 in the P.M. 
smokin.gif

Do or Die for Miami...

Quick question, do yall think if Beasley went to cleveland, that he would be relevant today? :nerd:

no

everyone has said that about every team he has went to. dude is finished, he will never amount to anything honestly.

Explain to me what stat wise means.

Are we talking ALL AROUND or are ya'll just looking at the points per game?
wade average 08/09
30.2 points
7.5 assist
5.0 rebounds
2.2 steals
1.3 blocks
.491 fg%

lebron
28.4 points
7.2 assist
7.6 rebounds
1.7 steals
1.1 blocks
.489 fg%

Last edited:
Explain to me what stat wise means.

Are we talking ALL AROUND or are ya'll just looking at the points per game?
wade average 08/09
30.2 points
7.5 assist
5.0 rebounds
2.2 steals
1.3 blocks
.491 fg%

lebron
28.4 points
7.2 assist
7.6 rebounds
1.7 steals
1.1 blocks
.489 fg%

What place did they finish in... but LeBron had Mo Williams!
wade had rookies, chalmers, beasley... cook, marcus banks, mark blount, chris quinn, J O'neal, jamario moon, diawara, marion, maglorie :smh:

who was wades right hand man that year?  j o'neal? beasley?

im not saying hes better but it was alot closer than some of u think.  bron usually gets his against smaller opponents while already having a size advantage.  wade gets his taking on bigger guys when he is already undersized at the 2.  the fact that wades numbers are even comparable to lebrons is incredible.

Lebron easy tonys a pg

Bron is a pg more than anything else though, so that's not really an advantage for him.

And I also would agree Wade was slightly better than Lebron for a lil bit, are we forgetting that #6 jumpshot was totally broken his first few years in the league?

Yeah Bron got the juice now, but that doesn't mean we can rewrite history.

i know a few die hard Wade fans and im 100% now of them would ever say he was better than Lebron at any point in his life other than his dreams.

how im i wrong though? do the stats dont prove anything? im not saying wade was leaps better then lebron... but wade had him beat in a lot of all around stats besides rebounding...

Last edited:
Wade had a great all-around year and was one of the best players in the league that year. Not better than LeBron though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom