Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this photo mean? WIth no context given, so many conclusions could be drawn
its from last years playoff run when they beat the grizzlies in game 7. 

:lol: yeah its from last year

Clips took it from that Grizzlies fan after they knocked Memphis out of the playoffs

Last edited:
Ok West has a respiratory infection now

SMH

I really wanna be optimistic, but Im gonna go ahead and say it..

The fix is in..Oh yes..And has been for a hot minute now..

how many guys actually are buddies outside of work. sure they hang out, but during the summer you just want to be with family and close friends.
is blake even married dating someone etc... i mean i get what you saying...to an extent with some of the guys...but in jordans case i mean if im him...and me and blake kick it hangout twit, text etc..go out kick it like all the time on the reg...then soon as seasons end you basically ignore the text/twits, go as far as to change numbers...I dont think thats a norm. I mean i could someone see cp3 doing since he is a dad etc...got family etc...

But like someone else said they really dont as far as a team get along, and just tolerate one another for the sake of hey, we millionaires, and all we gotta do is fake smile and work with each other a few hrs a few days a week for a few months.

If you are black you probably have to have been a professional basketball player if you want a GM job. Even some of the white GM's seem to have some type of basketball player background but not all. It seems that even the ones that worked themselves up from a lower position got into the team through connections in the first place.

Hollinger is probably the only one you can consider "new blood" but the way he became a GM is unusual and unlikely to happen again.

Imagine a Latino, Asian, or other ethnicity becoming GM. Maybe in 30 years. :lol: :smh:

Presti.. Morey.. New 6ers GM

SMH

Word, Joey Crawford done went and infected David West's respiratory.

SMH

So David West getting a respiratory infection in your deluded mind is just another measure by the NBA/Stern to ensure that the Heat make it back to the finals?

I guess they botched the Roy Hibbert kidnap attempt.

So David West getting a respiratory infection in your deluded mind is just another measure by the NBA/Stern to ensure that the Heat make it back to the finals?

should have got these guys on the job

What does this photo mean? WIth no context given, so many conclusions could be drawn
iuno seeing as d.jordan on record says outside of the season blake totally ignores the team..and especially him (says they are like road dawgs etc during the season) even went as far as to say he doesnt respond to twitter messages and even changes his cell number. So it sounds like they all kinda on some we cool/buddies for the sake of gameplay and public persona/image...but when the camera are off, we like w/e to one another ala like kobe/oneal lakers days.

Where did you hear this from?

Kenny said Heat may suit up Howard with Birdman out lmao. C'mon guys, just play Anthony and Lewis

Last edited:
Grant Hill is probably the biggest class act I've ever seen in the NBA. Great Career and hope to see him behind the booth soon :smokin

Hopefully the Heat convince him to come out of retirement next season.

Grant Hill was an awesome player and a guy I would always root for.

Word, Joey Crawford done went and infected David West's respiratory.

No

Dont take what Im saying and corrupt it into something totally different guy

What Im saying is, if u sit back and think, do u really not think theres behind the scenes work going on in the NBA, in every major sport?

Do u not notice how so many injuries all of a sudden happen when playoffs come etc?

Do u not see the little things?

Derrick Rose cleared months ago to play, sat out bcuz of w/e reason..

Kirk Hinrich, sore calf muscle, sat out like 2-3 games? Really? Deng was obviously hurt so he's excluded.

Westbrook..that whole injury is still suspect IMO..Kobe, excluded.

Now in game 6, all of a sudden, West has respiratory problems..okie doke..

The road is being paved/stage being set for Debron to repeat..

Oh, have I even started on the refs????? And/or coaches?

U non-beleivers better open your eyes to the real work going on in your entertainment, if u even care.

If u think the NBA is running a straight line then u are delirious.

Guess u dont think Durant vs Debron last year was just cuz both teams fought VERY HARD to get there..okie doke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom