Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at lakers fans being upset about the one sided trades being made up.

Oh the irony
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we gave up marc gasol tho

You can't trade upcoming free agents when the team's season is over.

thought this was known, im sitting here like dudes really talking about trading free agents a week before their contract expires? :lol:

as a Warriors fan, i am torn when it comes to Dwight.

my head is telling me he'd be perfect on our team. Low post presence that will open up looks for Steph/Klay/Barnes etc. A legit rebounding machine.

but my heart is telling me he'd ruin whatever chemistry we have in the locker room. Maybe Mark Jackson can straighten him out.

as a Warriors fan, i am torn when it comes to Dwight.

my head is telling me he'd be perfect on our team. Low post presence that will open up looks for Steph/Klay/Barnes etc. A legit rebounding machine.

but my heart is telling me he'd ruin whatever chemistry we have in the locker room. Maybe Mark Jackson can straighten him out.

You shouldn't be torn at all... He won't be on the Warriors

What does this photo mean? WIth no context given, so many conclusions could be drawn

Last edited:
Means clearly the rest of the Clippers hate CP3 and that he will be coming to the Kings to play for Malone 
smokin.gif

What does this photo mean? WIth no context given, so many conclusions could be drawn
iuno seeing as d.jordan on record says outside of the season blake totally ignores the team..and especially him (says they are like road dawgs etc during the season) even went as far as to say he doesnt respond to twitter messages and even changes his cell number. So it sounds like they all kinda on some we cool/buddies for the sake of gameplay and public persona/image...but when the camera are off, we like w/e to one another ala like kobe/oneal lakers days.

GSW just needs a role player that can strap up maybe seflosha (can't spell his name) or world peace, sanders once David Lee gets himself again
They will be fine, they don't need Dwight, Andrew Bogut is a good center

brandon rush is that guy

@KButter5 Soo @_John_Henson_, this is awkward.

It shouldn't be an issue moving forward, but :lol: at John Henson being coached by Larry Drew.

whats this about?
Larry Drew II left UNC in the middle of the season, had his dad (Larry Drew) call Roy Williams and tell him he was transferring.

He's also bad mouthed UNC a few times, including in a rap song during his birthday party. I believe Henson has bad mouthed Drew II too.

The wife-mom is also a nut that is trying to get on Basketball Wives. :lol:

After next Season Warriors will have a ton of Cap Space
And it'll be going right back into Thompson's extension and Bogut and/or Rush's re-signings.

iuno seeing as d.jordan on record says outside of the season blake totally ignores the team..and especially him (says they are like road dawgs etc during the season) even went as far as to say he doesnt respond to twitter messages and even changes his cell number. So it sounds like they all kinda on some we cool/buddies for the sake of gameplay and public persona/image...but when the camera are off, we like w/e to one another ala like kobe/oneal lakers days.
Well Damn.
laugh.gif
Blake acting like these ****** are acquaintances he doesn't wanna bring around his real boys.

Or maybe he doesn't **** with them like that at all.

Well Damn. :lol: Blake acting like these ****** are acquaintances he doesn't wanna bring around his real boys.

Or maybe he doesn't **** with them like that at all.

how many guys actually are buddies outside of work. sure they hang out, but during the summer you just want to be with family and close friends.

These are more than regular coworkers though, they are together almost 24/7, even room together for over half the yr. To just be on some "this is my work phone" **** like you don't know them anymore when you don't have to be around them is extra Hollywood.

These are more than regular coworkers though, they are together almost 24/7, even room together for over half the yr. To just be on some "this is my work phone" **** like you don't know them anymore when you don't have to be around them is extra Hollywood.
Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom