Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because playing a grueling 82 game schedule has no impact on injuries happening in the playoffs?

This is a rhetorical question, so if you're going to spew crazy nonsense, please don't actually reply.

Last edited:
I literally don't see Wade do anything well these days. The criticism may be too bloated, but most of it isn't wrong.

Word, Joey Crawford done went and infected David West's respiratory.

So David West getting a respiratory infection in your deluded mind is just another measure by the NBA/Stern to ensure that the Heat make it back to the finals?

I guess they botched the Roy Hibbert kidnap attempt.

No

Dont take what Im saying and corrupt it into something totally different guy

What Im saying is, if u sit back and think, do u really not think theres behind the scenes work going on in the NBA, in every major sport?

Do u not notice how so many injuries all of a sudden happen when playoffs come etc?

Do u not see the little things?

Derrick Rose cleared months ago to play, sat out bcuz of w/e reason..

Kirk Hinrich, sore calf muscle, sat out like 2-3 games? Really? Deng was obviously hurt so he's excluded.

Westbrook..that whole injury is still suspect IMO..Kobe, excluded.

Now in game 6, all of a sudden, West has respiratory problems..okie doke..

The road is being paved/stage being set for Debron to repeat..

Oh, have I even started on the refs????? And/or coaches?

U non-beleivers better open your eyes to the real work going on in your entertainment, if u even care.

If u think the NBA is running a straight line then u are delirious.

Guess u dont think Durant vs Debron last year was just cuz both teams fought VERY HARD to get there..okie doke.

your right. thats why the biggest media market NY is always getting the best players and winning the championships

Word, Joey Crawford done went and infected David West's respiratory.
So David West getting a respiratory infection in your deluded mind is just another measure by the NBA/Stern to ensure that the Heat make it back to the finals?

I guess they botched the Roy Hibbert kidnap attempt.
No

Dont take what Im saying and corrupt it into something totally different guy

What Im saying is, if u sit back and think, do u really not think theres behind the scenes work going on in the NBA, in every major sport?

Do u not notice how so many injuries all of a sudden happen when playoffs come etc?

Do u not see the little things?

Derrick Rose cleared months ago to play, sat out bcuz of w/e reason..

Kirk Hinrich, sore calf muscle, sat out like 2-3 games? Really? Deng was obviously hurt so he's excluded.

Westbrook..that whole injury is still suspect IMO..Kobe, excluded.

Now in game 6, all of a sudden, West has respiratory problems..okie doke..

The road is being paved/stage being set for Debron to repeat..

Oh, have I even started on the refs????? And/or coaches?

U non-beleivers better open your eyes to the real work going on in your entertainment, if u even care.

If u think the NBA is running a straight line then u are delirious.

Guess u dont think Durant vs Debron last year was just cuz both teams fought VERY HARD to get there..okie doke.
So all the injuries this postseason are just a collusive effort by Stern/NBA to get LeBron and the Heat to repeat as champions?

So how do explain the D-Wade injury then? Or his anemic performance in the postseason thus far?

The Bulls have been ravaged by injuries for the past 2 seasons. Hinrich and Deng missed games in the Nets series prior to facing Miami, it's not like they decided to sit once they advanced to the next round.

The Westbrook injury is just a random, freak occurrence. It happens sometimes, just like when Bosh when down in last years playoffs.

It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out that the NBA would prefer the Heat in the Finals over the Pacers. The defending NBA champions who have the best player in the game, who also happens to be most polarizing is a ratings goldmine, but to suggest that all these injuries are fabricated to make it easier for Miami is asinine.

And what the **** does "Debron" even mean.

I actually believe illest35.

I mean, how do the Pacers keep missing all these basic, virtually uncontested layups? George Hill with 1 point last game?

I mean, c'mon now, this is so blatantly obvious man.

Srs

Wade needs to stop takin jumpshots with his broken *** jumper. I needa change my avy soon LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom