Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
paul george 
sick.gif

damn

GEORGE.

How does Hibbert make those? Roy Hibbert.

Down 2 points, the Pacers get a standing ovation from their crowd. Playing well though.

Last edited:
6/6 from 3pts :x

At this rate, the game is going to get out of reach fast

EDIT : 6/7

Last edited:
your right. thats why the biggest media market NY is always getting the best players and winning the championships

Okay..Again kind sir..

LBJ is the cash cow of the NBA. David Stern, u know, the commish, knows this. Plz dont make me elaborate any further. Plz..

So all the injuries this postseason are just a collusive effort by Stern/NBA to get LeBron and the Heat to repeat as champions?

So how do explain the D-Wade injury then? Or his anemic performance in the postseason thus far?

The Bulls have been ravaged by injuries for the past 2 seasons. Hinrich and Deng missed games in the Nets series prior to facing Miami, it's not like they decided to sit once they advanced to the next round.

The Westbrook injury is just a random, freak occurrence. It happens sometimes, just like when Bosh when down in last years playoffs.

It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out that the NBA would prefer the Heat in the Finals over the Pacers. The defending NBA champions who have the best player in the game, who also happens to be most polarizing is a ratings goldmine, but to suggest that all these injuries are fabricated to make it easier for Miami is asinine.

And what the **** does "Debron" even mean.

Ive explained the Debron thing..

Asinine? No..But I didnt say EVERY single injury..But If I did say it, I dont think itd be too far fetched. But nah, I didnt mean every single one.

Youre EXACTLY right about Stern/NBA..

All these other players on the heat dont even have a factor in the bigger scheme of things..

Its about the Miami Heat(Lebron James) repeating..Whoever is hurt on the team is just hurt, bcuz "Bron can do it all" right?

Only Bulls inury that makes sense is Dengs. Rose' ase should've been out there..Hinrich too..Sore calf muscle? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom