Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Malone looking like a lock to become Sacramento Kings new head coach according to this old fart
Mike Malone is a living lock 2B Kings' head coach, I'm informed. Don't know time frame of announcement, but go to sleep on it happening.
— Peter Vecsey (@PeterVecsey1) May 28, 2013
Warriors' CEO Joe Lacob told me last year he'd do everything 2 help Malone. So when team part owner bought into Kings, Mike became easy sell
— Peter Vecsey (@PeterVecsey1) May 28, 2013

Media is already talking like the Heat-Spurs Finals are about to start. The Heat are only up 2-1 right now, but they're getting Chris Bosh to talk about how he had Duncan posters when he was 15.

and stephen jackson and steve nash fiancee thing as well. besides these any other wife smashed the homie type of stories in sports?????

Not exactly what u asked for but I got a story to tell is about biggie screwing one of john starks girls lol

laugh.gif
 Vernon was tweeting about it last night 
roll.gif

he characterized yall as two athletics black guys 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

We were the only ones that beat them before, so they wanted a rematch. Felt weird as hell playing on the court in front of a sold out arena
laugh.gif
. The ribs were cheating they *** off though.
 How do you even score on them ribs??? Seems like those 8 feet tall fools just run into you and basically try to tackle you to stop you from even getting a shot up 
laugh.gif

This Laker season might be just as big of a disappointment as the first Big 3 Miami Year

this is why I can respect your hoop talk

going to the finals and losing to a hall of famer is as disappointing as 4 potential hall of famers struggling to make the playoffs then getting swept

yea ok

Serious question: why don't people like Tony Parker more? I mean, he's really, really good. I wouldn't call his game boring. And he's got 3 rings. Yet, I don't think I've ever seen/heard people identify him as their favorite player. He also seems to routinely get left out of the best PG discussions.

I don't like him all that much myself, but I can't really figure out why.

Media is already talking like the Heat-Spurs Finals are about to start. The Heat are only up 2-1 right now, but they're getting Chris Bosh to talk about how he had Duncan posters when he was 15.

No real surprised. I walked into Fanz on Sunday and they had the main entrance display with half Spurs and half Heat gear.

This Laker season might be just as big of a disappointment as the first Big 3 Miami Year

this is why I can respect your hoop talk

going to the finals and losing to a hall of famer is as disappointing as 4 potential hall of famers struggling to make the playoffs then getting swept

yea ok

terrible logic because based on your logic the lakers also got swept by "3 other potential hall of famers"

Last edited:
Serious question: why don't people like Tony Parker more? I mean, he's really, really good. I wouldn't call his game boring. And he's got 3 rings. Yet, I don't think I've ever seen/heard people identify him as their favorite player. He also seems to routinely get left out of the best PG discussions.

probably because he's french? and not that flashy on the court

i dunno I've always liked him

I think he's over shadowed by Timmy.

Funny, because Parker is the one Spur I have backed over the years. I routinely called him better than Nash when Nash was winning MVP's and I would get blasted for it.

How do you even score on them ribs??? Seems like those 8 feet tall fools just run into you and basically try to tackle you to stop you from even getting a shot up 
laugh.gif

Yea, its tough. I could not get a wide open look this time because once they got within 6-7 feet of you, you could not see the rim :lol: . When we beat them last time, my teammate was able to drive in quick enough to get a layup and I hit a 3 at the buzzer to win. This time, one of the ribs were holding me for most of the time and even head butted my teammate :rofl:

Penny Hardaway was sitting courtside, so when we walked off the court he was like "good job fellas" :pimp: .

I think most people assume he's just a product of Pop's system. IMO he's more than that. I think he could've been a legit 1st option on another team.

terrible logic because based on your logic the lakers also got swept by "3 other potential hall of famers"

the hell you talkin bout?

they got SWEPT in the FIRST ROUND yea Kobe was hurt but they where still going home in the first round

you also forgot the part about them struggling to get to the playoffs in the first place

wheres the flaw in that logic?

nevermind keep that stupid *** explanation to yourself

In Memphis, they bring people out of the crowd to play basketball against guys in ribs (yes, the food) costumes. Afterwards, they have calf races, pig wrestling, and they end the halftime show with a guy playing his banjo.

Last edited:

His game isn't boring, but it isn't fun to watch either. He throws little to no alley oops, he doesn't dunk, doesn't perform ankle breaking moves, doesn't seem to have an interesting personality. Plain Jane, just like the rest of the organization. The only thing I have against him is how he always flops and ends up looking like a lost child when he's on the ground.

His game isn't boring, but it isn't fun to watch either. He throws little to no alley oops, he doesn't dunk, doesn't perform ankle breaking moves, doesn't seem to have an interesting personality. Plain Jane, just like the rest of the organization. The only thing I have against him is how he always flops and ends up looking like a lost child when he's on the ground.
last night begs to differ

the hell you talkin bout?

they got SWEPT in the FIRST ROUND yea Kobe was hurt but they where still going home in the first round

you also forgot the part about them struggling to get to the playoffs in the first place

wheres the flaw in that logic?

nevermind keep that stupid *** explanation to yourself

You sound extra mad for no reason. Someone cant disagree with you? **** outta here with that BS.

The subject was on expectations. Based on EXPECTATIONS, everyone had the Miami heat winning it all their first year. So yes their situation is very similar to that of the Lakers this year, BASED ON EXPECTATIONS.

The Mavs team had like 4 hall of famers. This Lakers team has 3-4 hall of famers. The Heat have 3-4 hall of famers. The Spurs have 3 hall of famers. Great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom