Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: At Lebron playing quarterback in the NFL.

I doubt he'd even be a average defensive end or tight end

Last edited:
What you're not getting is DBD wasn't banned because he loved the Spurs so much
laugh.gif
he's banned because he was a constant nuisance and trolled repeatedly
laugh.gif
Yeah ok.... We all know theres a secret conspriracy to remove all the Spurs fans from the board. First it was DBD then LTB tried with his fake ANTIDOPE name. Many men, many many many many men, wish death upon me.

Not SRS
Hey_
Bruh, you can't x and o a flop.

On another note, I can't escape this brotha!

NFLam asking debating if LeBron can play qb in the NFL.

Julius F. Wrek
Techincally you can since its a charge, but even if so, you can X and O the Hack-A-Shaq but thats a legit basketball play
ESPN dudes and their picks. Hollininger (pre-Grizz VP era) with that pick though!
All that Yellow is insane. This Laker season might be just as big of a disappointment as the first Big 3 Miami Year
To be fair, Westbrook went down.
Thanks, I didnt get to watch it yesterday. I appreciate it greatly
Anitdope, just listen to Song Cry and move on homie.
Nope. I'm gonna work out a deal with Meth and then I'll be playing

roll.gif
At Lebron playing quarterback in the NFL.

I doubt he'd even be a average defensive end or tight end
inb4 High School WR Stats

Didn't DBD just post GO Spurs Go in huge font all the time? I believe that everyone is fairly tolerant of trolls but he took things too far.

So whats the adjustment Indiana Miami makes tonight?

Indiana is probably going to risk doubling Lebron if he's in the post, so what the chess move Spo and Co think of this game?
Load weakside with shooters and continue cutting throughout the possession. Few have the ability to skip pass as the Heat do. They'll probably continue with Bron as the roll man. Outside of that, only thing Spo needs to adjust is the lack of focus on the defensive end. Maybe give Anthony/Miller some burn near end of quarters.

Chalmers was pretty efficient, so it cut into Cole's minutes last game, so I'd like to see his minutes go up to, neutralizing Hill a bit more.

Last edited:
Hey_

Hey_

Bruh, you can't x and o a flop.

On another note, I can't escape this brotha!

NFLam asking debating if LeBron can play qb in the NFL.

Julius F. Wrek
Techincally you can since its a charge, but even if so, you can X and O the Hack-A-Shaq but thats a legit basketball play

If a professional basketball player can't make a free throw,

that's on him.

Julius F. Wrek

Did anyone record or see Sportscenter this morning? I heard they showed the two guys playing the rib mascots at the Grizz/Spurs game during the montage. One of those guys was me :rofl:

Damn, I didn't get a chance to see it

In other news Tim Duncan files for divorce, caught wife cheating with his Personal Trainer through his private investigator for about a yr now. The couple was married for 12yrs with 2 kids....I ain't never getting married! **** will be ****!

In other news Tim Duncan files for divorce, caught wife cheating with his Personal Trainer through his private investigator for about a yr now. The couple was married for 12yrs with 2 kids....I ain't never getting married! **** will be ****!
:smh: can i get a link or source???? :nerd:

Did anyone record or see Sportscenter this morning? I heard they showed the two guys playing the rib mascots at the Grizz/Spurs game during the montage. One of those guys was me
roll.gif

Damn, I didn't get a chance to see it
laugh.gif
 Vernon was tweeting about it last night 
roll.gif

he characterized yall as two athletics black guys 
laugh.gif

Ohhhhhh.So the ribs held another team of two athletic black guys scoreless? Me and @garyparrishcbs look better every game.WAAAAASUP NOW
— Chris Vernon (@ChrisVernonShow) May 28, 2013

Was in South Beach for the past 5 days and didn't get to post in here.

HOW BOUT THEM SPURS! WE BACK IN THE FINALS BABY:smokin!

:lol:  Vernon was tweeting about it last night 
roll.gif

he characterized yall as two athletics black guys 
laugh.gif

:rofl:

We were the only ones that beat them before, so they wanted a rematch. Felt weird as hell playing on the court in front of a sold out arena :lol: . The ribs were cheating they *** off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom