Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check Lids, it looks like the snakeskin strapback like the Laker one I bought.

Lol noooooo, it's a Don C hat bro and cost about $400-600 dollars .. Are you sure you really UP for this lifestyle ? Guy that ask and not some #BrokeBoy asking for info to something he won't cop

People said last night "Y'all wrong for going in on D-Rose, Y'all Haters".

Lighten up. He's an athlete whose making hundreds of millions of dollars to play basketball, he'll be alright. But comedy is comedy, it's funny, that's all it is. No ones wishing harm on the dude. Get over it.

ready for tonight 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Cmon rockets, be the first one to upset 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Thoroughly enjoyed every game yesterday, Miller and Melo 
smokin.gif

Hawks and Pacers I think is actually going to be a good series I think. Boring but good.

Def think the worst series is Miami vs Bucks. That's going to be pointless to watch, it's not going to be fair.

Last edited:
Lol noooooo, it's a Don C hat bro and cost about $400-600 dollars .. Are you sure you really UP for this lifestyle ? Guy that ask and not some #BrokeBoy asking for info to something he won't cop
dude had the nerve to ask "are you really up for this lifestyle"

FOH fashionista. you want to accessorize get out of this thread.

its the playoffs.

Hawks and Pacers I think is actually going to be a good series I think. Boring but good.

Def think the worst series is Miami vs Bucks. That's going to be pointless to watch, it's not going to be fair.

I highly doubt it. Indiana's defense is on point and Atlanta's offense is a joke, they have nobody who can create their own shot. I honestly dunno how they made it to the playoffs.

and Miami is obviously going to win, but Jennings and Ellis chucking up shots will at least be entertaining :lol:

The refs were bad, but they were not the reason we lost.

The reason we lost because we gave no dambs. The reason Memphis wins 90% of their games is because they give more effort than the other team because they don't have AS MUCH talent as a team like the Clippers. So, this loss is on Memphis, not the refs. Memphis needs to grow some balls and play the way they usually play. The team I saw tonight was the team I saw the 2-3 games after Rudy was traded.

Knowing them like I know them, they should bounce back. But, Marc needs to stop trying to be a point guard and score/rebound. I'm just losing confidence in ZBo. Conley needs to step up too. I was really disappointing in him tonight.

GG Clipps
Conley 
indifferent.gif

Dude looked like the ultimate in-season special.

Did he even care he was getting boque'd by Paul, Bledsoe, and Billups on defense? Wake up son, these guys took your soul and c-walked on it with a smile in game 7 last year.

Can't wait for the games today. PaceNation about to go ham today on the Hawks! Pretty excited to see Jeff Teague play in his hometown though

Monta Ellis on Kobe n D Wade
The only thing I know is they (Kobe Bryant  and Dwyane Wade) respect my game just as much as I respect theirs and that’s the only thing that matters. As long as they know when they come on that court and they tie their shoes up against me that we’re going to go toe to toe, it’s going to be a barn-burner, there isn’t any backing down, none of that. It’s just going to be us and the best team wins.
Remember this from a slam online Q & A 

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2011/08/qa-monta-ellis/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom