Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing they was saying back in 09

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/matchup/_/teams/bulls-celtics

That Series was Crazy. One of my favorite series in recent years alongside the Warriors vs Dallas series in 07

15 years and The Rock still gets me hyped...and then I see the Pacers.. :x

How are you a max center and you shoot 45% from the field?

Watch this game go OT, cuz **** us for watching it in the first place.

Last edited:
So what are you expecting? How many games you think the Bucks will win? Give me your valuable basketball opinion
Think the bucks can take the heat to six games like i have said before they have a lot to prove has everyone on the team

Larry sanders been killing it this season not sure how birdman going to workout down in the paint since he accumulate fouls pretty quick. 

Second in the league in blocks
[table][tr][td]2. Larry Sanders, MIL[/td][td]2.83[/td][/tr][/table]
Bucks ranked 5th in blocks vs Heat 30th (heat like to play in the paint)

http://espn.go.com/nba/shotchart?gameId=400278877

Jennings has played good against the heat this year 
[table][tr][td]Brandon Jennings, PG[/td][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][td]41.8[/td][td]23.8[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]5.8[/td][td]2.50[/td][td]0.25[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]2.9[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
still have redick, ilyasova and dunleavy to knock down some 3s and maybe marquis daniels to his Celtics days

Just worried about with monta ellis will show up during the playoffs

@KBergCBS: David Lee tore his right hip flexor on Saturday and is done for the season, league source says. He had an MRI today.

@KBergCBS: David Lee tore his right hip flexor on Saturday and is done for the season, league source says. He had an MRI today.

:wow:

HUGE blow to Golden State. I thought the X-Rays came back negative though?

Horrible loss for W man. But I had a feeling because when he fell from that shot he landed weird on his knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom