Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pass! :smokin

Clippers man! :nerd:

They out there cookin

Memphis forgot to bring their playoff game plus clippers are TOO deep!

It's def coming down to Okc, clipps, or Nuggets for coming out of the west

If the clips could get an experienced big man I think they'd be a legitimate threat, someone like chandler or Brooke Lopez. I feel that their current big men are all athleticism and lack an in depth understanding of the game. They thrive on the success of their guards.

As for next round,
Cp vs westbrook. :wow: :wow: :wow: I pray it will go 7.

I can't take this Memphis team seriously without a true go-to guy scorer ... they literally couldn't make a run even if you give them a chance

andre miller dropped 28
nerd.gif

Can't wait to see what tmac brings to the table tomorrow.
Also, b Jennings better average 50 after proclaiming a W in 6.

The refs were bad, but they were not the reason we lost.

The reason we lost because we gave no dambs. The reason Memphis wins 90% of their games is because they give more effort than the other team because they don't have AS MUCH talent as a team like the Clippers. So, this loss is on Memphis, not the refs. Memphis needs to grow some balls and play the way they usually play. The team I saw tonight was the team I saw the 2-3 games after Rudy was traded.

Knowing them like I know them, they should bounce back. But, Marc needs to stop trying to be a point guard and score/rebound. I'm just losing confidence in ZBo. Conley needs to step up too. I was really disappointing in him tonight.

GG Clipps

Interested in seeing the Heat vs. Bucks series. Not because I think the Bucks have a chance but it's just an unusual playoff matchup. And we all know the Heat have the tendency to fall asleep sometimes on teams that aren't typical hyped up matchups (NYK, Boston, Chicago).

where does sam mitchell get these tweed suit ? this is like the 3rd joint he has rocked on nba tv 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom