Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced Chris Paul has Histrionic Personality Disorder.
expound on this statement...

I just looked it up bc I've never heard of it, it basically means that the individual craves attention and is highly irritable. Other symptoms include overly passionate and overtly dramatic.

I can kinda see why he thinks cp has the disorder.

Last edited:
Is it me or ever since the grizzlies have become a decent team, they have always backup point guard issues??? From arenas, to bayless to dooling, to whoever the ball handling for a backup point guard at the NBA level for the grizz is atrocious. I don't know why they don't address it.

Arenas barely even played

Bayless atleast gets extended minutes but i still dont know why they signed Dooling. hes worthless IMO

Is it me or ever since the grizzlies have become a decent team, they have always backup point guard issues??? From arenas, to bayless to dooling, to whoever the ball handling for a backup point guard at the NBA level for the grizz is atrocious. I don't know why they don't address it.
Arenas barely even played

Bayless atleast gets extended minutes but i still dont know why they signed Dooling. hes worthless IMO
Jason Williams? Kyle Lowry?

JayZIlluminati.gif

:pimp:

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

The Rose slander :wow: :lol:

Bayless is sick!

Thought this would be a closer game. Clippers look good.

Lol the nba is not similar to WWF so tell me how Blake's flop is not similar to when cats flop off a clothesline move? Smh this is becoming unbearable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom