Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many season injuries have they both had...you tell me? You will probably never see either withstand a long term injury and that's no coincidence either. To answer your question. He is taking hgh too.
My dude said "ice baths" tho! Lol I don't know how many of yall are atheltes or have been before but those type of things are cool and all but they are temporary soothings not permanent fixes are reverse type actions. Lol that baseball he had on his ankle last month takes way more than ice. Try shots, hgh, and stimulation treatment...emphasis on hgh and shots. Imma stop now tho and let yall believe what you want to but trust n believe they hv stuff out there to keep you from getting winded aka stamina boost that bryant uses to be able to play so much at such a high level. Hell even Herbalife has a supplement that does a small fraction of the stuff this guys takes. Blood doping plus that Herbalife type supplement times 3 will have you playing 48 minutes in an nba game like a teenager.
Exactly!
Thanks

and strong post/user name combo lol

Ujustsayin. No body believe you lol

Last edited:
yall remember when Woodson shaved off his eyebrows 
laugh.gif

Nate is so hype.. :lol:

I'm not even a Knicks fan but he has to be the most annoying player to play against in the league.. little rat just refuses to give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom