Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and amare too

lets see the Bulls were missing Rose, Noah and Gibson....y'all jagged. PERIOD...L

Bulls starting center was Boozer

Quit your bloodclot crying

Man I don't care about this game lol, please. I guess the injuries cancelled themselves out for both teams but Chris Copeland as Center, haha come on bro. You can't be serious.

L is and L, whatever, I'm happy we won 13 out of 14. Completely cool with it.

Both teams playing for something so we get to see a good game and honest effort unlike last night with bryant playing against 4 rookies struggling most of the game, lol! Lakers got lucky but it's cool though. Had no idea 4 of their main guys would be out but oh well. Lets see if the warriors, spurs, n rockets do the same for them

Last edited:
Nate discount double-checked more in one sequence than Rodgers did the entire SB season.

Novak doing it was funny during the Linsanity phase.

Both teams playing for something so we get to see a good game and honest effort unlike last night with bryant playing against 4 rookies struggling most of the game, lol! Lakers got lucky but it's cool though. Had no idea 4 of their main guys would be out but oh well. Lets see if the warriors, spurs, n rockets do the same for them

What the HELL does Kobe Bean Bryant have to do with the Knicks-Bulls game we just watched?! :stoneface:

I just.....

Man, the trolling is outrageous. :smh:

Last edited:
What the HELL does Kobe Bean Bryant have to do with the Knicks-Bulls game we just watched?! :stoneface:

I just.....

Man, the trolling is outrageous. :smh:

The game that's on now. Relax. Your usage of the term "trolling" is outrageous and beyond burned out. Let it go.

What ever happened to the Kevin Durant rule? Every Thunder game I watch he gets it at least twice. Do away with this nonsense NBA PLEASE

Last edited:
All that celebrating on the warriors' bench just for thabo to silence them quickly with a three!

Last edited:

Kobe struggled?!?! Did you watch the gm son do I need to read the stat line to ya n what does he have to do with bulls-Knicks gm man your trolling is on a all time high

What ever happened to the Kevin Durant rule? Every Thunder game I watch he gets it at least twice. Do away with this nonsense NBA PLEASE

It's still a foul, just no longer a shooting foul.. We were in the bonus

No mention of jack trying push his big man into the poster?! :nerd:

It's still a foul, just no longer a shooting foul.. We were in the bonus

No mention of jack trying push his big man into the poster?!
nerd.gif
My problem is the fact that its a foul to begin with. Its 100% initiated by him to get the call, stop rewarding him for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom