Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rck sippin some of that Trollade with that subtle attempt of creating another a > b debate?... :nerd:

not srs.

Last edited:
^ I hate you! 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

the main thing I'd take away from what I said, is that Kobe is one of the greats 
grin.gif

I hate those types of fouls. Dude clearly bumped into Copeland intentionally yet Copeland got the foul. Someone please explain why Refs call that mess.

I would love to see the NBA have a system where they can draft players (who don't hire an agent), and those players can go back to school and hoop. They'd obviously retain their rights and for those who hate the 1 and done rule, this would help the college game a little bit.

Why is jayz selling his 5 percent? Is he looking to buy another team?

Trying to follow in the steps of Rich Paul; Jay wants to be an agent.

He'll fail again.

Jay-Z pretty much fails at everything except rapping. That's a fact.

Last edited:
That's seriously only how much Jay owned? Lol. Why did it make it seem like he was like a 30% owner or some ****?

I would love to see the NBA have a system where they can draft players (who don't hire an agent), and those players can go back to school and hoop. They'd obviously retain their rights and for those who hate the 1 and done rule, this would help the college game a little bit.
The college game won't be pure if it's obvious that a kid has it wrapped up and is paid, even though we know he will be. And I guess it's not fair if an NBA team has a kid getting better for them for free. :rolleyes

what happens if they get injured?

i do like your idea. but like oneg said you get that stupid *** slipery slope argument and all that

See, Jay-Z might as well have owned the team, he was given an insane amour of control over the arena, he was able to turn into his personal ATM, installing 40/40 clubs that push ace of spades, rocawear stores, the advertising agency used by the team is half owned by Jay-z.

He got all that synergistic profit, for a measly 1\15the of 1 percent, valued at 350,000 :lol:

that type of doe is in his cushions, his wife wipes her *** with that type of doe.

People who are making fun of Jay-z on this just don't get it. :smh:

The man came out a winner.

The college game won't be pure if it's obvious that a kid has it wrapped up and is paid, even though we know he will be. And I guess it's not fair if an NBA team has a kid getting better for them for free. :rolleyes

There are players who get drafted out of HS and also while in college to the NHL. Their system works....teams have the rights. Once they sign their entry-level deal, their amateur status is over.

I don't think the NBA or college hoops would be hurt as much if this system was put in place.

See, Jay-Z might as well have owned the team, he was given an insane amour of control over the arena, he was able to turn into his personal ATM, installing 40/40 clubs that push ace of spades, rocawear stores, the advertising agency used by the team is half owned by Jay-z.

He got all that synergistic profit, for a measly 1\15the of 1 percent, valued at 350,000 :lol:

that type of doe is in his cushions, his wife wipes her *** with that type of doe.

People who are making fun of Jay-z on this just don't get it. :smh:

The man came out a winner.

Didn't think of it that way...his 350k in the Nets was really a HUGE profit due to what he was pushing in the Barclays Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom