Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky Davis works out at the La Fitness on La Cienega I seem him there all the time
laugh.gif
when? i see a few cats in there once in a blue moon but never ricky davis. i always see the police officer from the wire in there
laugh.gif

Amar'e is gonna be an assistant coach for the Canadian national team in the Jewish Olympics 
roll.gif

Strict Diet? My ***. Kobe splurges every now and then, peep Vanessa instagram. Kobe IS taking something to get his stamina back faster than most, and it aint no ice bath or helicopter rides either.
During the 2002 Kings series, dude was eating Cheeseburgers and Cheesecake:lol: (Shout out to CP for the info)

everyone knows thats what he was eating tho:lol:

you can have a strict diet 98% of the time and cheat every once in awhile. It doesnt affect an athlete especially one whos training hard and playing ball all day everyday. Imagine the calories burned and what his diet is like most of the time especially with all the equipment the teams have.

when? i see a few cats in there once in a blue moon but never ricky davis. i always see the police officer from the wire in there:lol:

I used to live two blocks from there and worked out there regularly until about a year ago. Never saw Sticky Ricky in there though.

Strict Diet? My ***. Kobe splurges every now and then, peep Vanessa instagram. Kobe IS taking something to get his stamina back faster than most, and it aint no ice bath or helicopter rides either.
During the 2002 Kings series, dude was eating Cheeseburgers and Cheesecake:lol: (Shout out to CP for the info)

He was also like 23 years old...You don't think a kid can bounce back from cheesecake?

He said he ate pizza before scoring the 81 points. But again, he was only 27.

So i'm bored in class right now and am looking at stats.......

Cuttino Mobley was a 2nd rd pick, 41st overall...... How was he basically a starter in his rookie year???

you can have a strict diet 98% of the time and cheat every once in awhile. It doesnt affect an athlete especially one whos training hard and playing ball all day everyday. Imagine the calories burned and what his diet is like most of the time especially with all the equipment the teams have.

Not to mention world class anti-inflammatory drugs

Amar'e is gonna be an assistant coach for the Canadian national team in the Jewish Olympics 
roll.gif

This actually isn't even out of the blue. I had heard through a friend that amare met up with some canadian Jewish basketball kids about a year ago. I don't remember what his actual role was.

Not in Israel though, in canada. Tat was the story I was given at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom