Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I say I did not care about this game?

I try to watch the Lakers lose whenever I can.

I can talk about ridiculous calls and allowing the Lakers to be overaggressive on defense on the Hornets. But you'll try to tell me about home court advantage or some mess. NBA would prefer Lakers make the playoffs, makes sense for ratings, so there's a motive.

Anyway

Lakers struggling with a bottom of the league team.

Get well acquainted.

I can understand.

I would be mad too after watching Toronto lose and lose for the last century.

At least watching the Lakers lose is more entertaining because then you get to troll. I mean what else is there for you to do right?

Must be a depressing life up there in Canada lol.

Yup, cause Raptors been around since 1913.

Lakers fans, so smart. No wonder I hate them.

Last edited:
I haven't been impressed with durant all season. Anyone else feel the same way? Sorta...

Like look at players like melo, Lebron, Kobe...they all have had a stretch where they simply dominated, taken over games and leave fans like WOW.

Durant hasn't had the this season.
Durant hasn't yet been forced into a situation where he MUST exhibit an alpha-dog personality. Any time he plays poorly a certain someone takes all the blame and KD gets to go scot-free. Melo, Lebron, and Kobe didn't always have that luxury. So they were forced into learning how to unleash their inner alpha-male.

Durant is only 24 though, that time will come.

Last edited:
Rook: IMO, Durant had that stretch beginning of the season when he was neck and neck with Bron in the MVP race. More so with rebounding, passing, and defense (improved areas of his game) than just dominant scoring.

Yeah. KD has had a quiet season.. well atleast second half of the season. He was doing a bit better in the first half.

Last edited:
Rook: IMO, Durant had that stretch beginning of the season when he was neck and neck with Bron in the MVP race. More so with rebounding, passing, and defense (improved areas of his game) than just dominant scoring.

People have been saying he's been sort of stat whoring and trying to have a more "all around game" ala LeBron lol. As of late anyway

Last edited:
the Lakers are the greatest NBA franchise. 
Quoted and saved, e-mailed to all 8 of my e-mail accounts, forwarded to Kevin Johnson's office, ready to be used on instagram and my sig.

oh, and repped.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 its not like I'm saying anything earth-shattering or obscenely misguided........

I just don't get why Lakers fans need to worry about other franchises tryna do their thing. Like the whole "should the Clippers hang their division banners" thing. 

Durant hasn't yet been forced into a situation where he MUST exhibit an alpha-dog personality. Any time he plays poorly a certain someone takes all the blame and KD gets to go scot-free. Melo, Lebron, and Kobe didn't always have that luxury. So they were forced into learning how to unleash their inner alpha-male.

Durant is only 24 though, that time will come.

I don't care if he's 24. How old is Westbrook? unfair treatment on Russ part

the Lakers are the greatest NBA franchise. 

Quoted and saved, e-mailed to all 8 of my e-mail accounts, forwarded to Kevin Johnson's office, ready to be used on instagram and my sig.

oh, and repped. :smokin
:lol:  its not like I'm saying anything earth-shattering or obscenely misguided........

I just don't get why Lakers fans need to worry about other franchises tryna do their thing. Like the whole "should the Clippers hang their division banners" thing. 

:lol: I was never part of that discussion.
The clippers earned their banner, if they wanna hang it they can.
No hate from me.

I still think Westbrook is cancer.

He turns it up at the wrong moment(s). He's obviously not a traditional point guard, but damn, he's needs to think less about him and MORE about others. Create for your team, NOT just yourself. See that 6'10 forward right there... give that ***** the ball!

Last edited:
KD can't win.

Last season when he was the best pure shooter (possibly scorer) in the league, the criticism was his game isn't well-rounded enough and he lacks killer instinct.

First-half of the season Durant challenges Bron for MVP showing improvement in all areas of his game, and now the knock is he wants to be LeBron.

Not to mention the loss of Beard in exchange for Charmin soft Kevin Martin. Perk provides little at this stage of his career outside of leadership, toughness, and defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom