Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Eric Gordon for you. Looks like a superstar at times, but crunch time rolls around and he's a turn over waiting to happen.

El Dorado Hill's finest 
nthat.gif

The fix is in, I know y'all see it too.

Yeah bro, we all spend our entire day waiting for the closing minutes for a Laker game that we claim to not care about so that we can yell conspiracy on an internet forum and get our daily dose of attention. :smokin

W. :nthat:

On to tomorrow. Portland is gonna be tough on a back-to-back.

Yeah bro, we all spend our entire day waiting for the closing minutes for a Laker game that we claim to not care about so that we can yell conspiracy on an internet forum and get our daily dose of attention. :smokin

:lol:

So true.

Kobe straights pouts and whines like a ***** on the floor sometimes man :lol:

More like all the time.

Grevis did all that scoring the other night then only scores 11 tonight, smh ole garbage team. I knew they would find a way to lose like they always do.

Aye yo.

You guys see Vasquez roll is ankle?
Stern must of paid good money to the towel boys to wipe some banana peels and wax in that exact spot of the court for Vasquez to slip on.

Conspiracy!

Last edited:
34 years old Kobe stole the ball from Gordon and then out ran 25 years old Gordon to the rim for the and 1. Kobe is just too good.

The fix is in, I know y'all see it too.

When did I say I did not care about this game?

I try to watch the Lakers lose whenever I can.

I can talk about ridiculous calls and allowing the Lakers to be overaggressive on defense on the Hornets. But you'll try to tell me about home court advantage or some mess. NBA would prefer Lakers make the playoffs, makes sense for ratings, so there's a motive.

Anyway

Lakers struggling with a bottom of the league team.

Get well acquainted.

Last edited:
I haven't been impressed with durant all season. Anyone else feel the same way? Sorta...

Like look at players like melo, Lebron, Kobe...they all have had a stretch where they simply dominated, taken over games and leave fans like WOW.

Durant hasn't had the this season.

^he's trying to be more of a playmaker from the gms i watched. the guy can still score whenever he wants to :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom