Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Wizards got the pipe.. we're terrible on the road

Wall with 33 in the loss, no one else showed up :smh:

Also, saw the end of the Cavs game and they def got hosed on a few calls there..

Last edited:
Yeah, these experts really are "experts" :lol:

:rofl:
:rofl:

I really hate the Suns. Garbage teams like this need to learn how to pack it in around this time of the year.

Last edited:

See man, I have a problem with this. How can you be an "Expert" and be this far off. This is what you're paid to do. I would fine/fire these "Experts" if they're this far off. Srs.
:lol: how were they supposed to know Rondo would tear his ACL & Bynum wouldn't play a game?

The C's were coming off an ECF appearance & looked poised for a great season with a healthy Bradley & replacing the declining Ray Allen with Jet.

Meanwhile the Knicks finished 7th, replaced Lin with Felton who was coming off an awful year, and had Shump coming off ACL surgery. Swish also looked terrible last year. And their big 3 had a sub .500 record together up to that point.

Last edited:
:lol: how were they supposed to know Rondo would tear his ACL & Bynum wouldn't play a game?

The C's were coming off an ECF appearance & looked poised for a great season with a healthy Bradley & replacing the declining Ray Allen with Jet.

Meanwhile the Knicks after they finished 7th, replaced Lin with Felton who was coming off an awful year, and had Shump coming off ACL surgery. Swish also looked terrible last year.

True...but so what :lol: far too often these "Experts" are proven wrong. If you're an expert, be that. If you're just giving your opinion, then just do that. (Which is really all that they do. They do absolutely nothing different than we do on here)

Hell, pay me and call me an expert I can be just as wrong too.

See man, I have a problem with this. How can you be an "Expert" and be this far off. This is what you're paid to do. I would fine/fire these "Experts" if they're this far off. Srs.

Meanwhile the Knicks finished 7th, replaced Lin with Felton who was coming off an awful year, and had Shump coming off ACL surgery. Swish also looked terrible last year. And their big 3 had a sub .500 record together up to that point.

I agree with you except the last part. Jet for Allen doesn't really make a difference. Rondo is primary play maker which makes Jet a catch and shoot. I rather have Allen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom