Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly Boston. Not Philly though, even with Drew for half the season.

I'll be the first to admit I had no idea the NYK would be this good leading up to the regular season.

^I think Boston definitely would have. Philly? Well, pretty sure everybody on this board knew Bynum would get injured in some capacity, so it wouldn't matter.

Yeah, these experts really are "experts" :lol:

See man, I have a problem with this. How can you be an "Expert" and be this far off. This is what you're paid to do. I would fine/fire these "Experts" if they're this far off. Srs.
:lol: how were they supposed to know Rondo would tear his ACL & Bynum wouldn't play a game?

The C's were coming off an ECF appearance & looked poised for a great season with a healthy Bradley & replacing the declining Ray Allen with Jet.

Meanwhile the Knicks finished 7th, replaced Lin with Felton who was coming off an awful year, and had Shump coming off ACL surgery. Swish also looked terrible last year. And their big 3 had a sub .500 record together up to that point.

But once Woodson took over as head coach, the Knicks were like 28-7.

That first round against Miami was awful for NY as well. Lebron flopped his way through the first 2 games and Amare was dumb enough to punch a fire extinguisher :smh:

And are you really saying Lin > Felton????

cmon rockets 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's secure this playoff spot with a Utah loss 
smokin.gif

^I think Boston definitely would have. Philly? Well, pretty sure everybody on this board knew Bynum would get injured in some capacity, so it wouldn't matter.

No way Boston wins 50 games this year even with Rondo. That team was showing signs of decline earlier on in the season.

Hell, the team was doing better without Rondo for awhile :lol:

Goaltending?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif