Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I think Boston definitely would have. Philly? Well, pretty sure everybody on this board knew Bynum would get injured in some capacity, so it wouldn't matter.

No way Boston wins 50 games this year even with Rondo. That team was showing signs of decline earlier on in the season.

Hell, the team was doing better without Rondo for awhile :lol:

I had to look at the standings, and yea, you're right, but I still think they could've been 4-5, instead of being pretty firmly in 7th. I think that really shows just how mediocre the East is this year (mostly cause of injuries i guess). Some of these bottom West teams would put a 4-1 on a nearly every one of these East teams.

But once Woodson took over as head coach, the Knicks were like 28-7.

That first round against Miami was awful for NY as well. Lebron flopped his way through the first 2 games and Amare was dumb enough to punch a fire extinguisher :smh:

And are you really saying Lin > Felton????

The majority of those Ws came with melo at the 4 & STAT out. Presumably STAT would be playing & the record wasn't anywhere near 28-7 with all 3 of them in there. And it would be an entirely different team anyway cause Shump had torn his ACL & they had just signed Felton who was coming off a terrible year.

And yeah, Lin was clearly the superior guard last season. Felton was out of shape & it showed. In shape, he's obviously the better point, but he was a question mark coming into this year.

I agree with you except the last part. Jet for Allen doesn't really make a difference. Rondo is primary play maker which makes Jet a catch and shoot.
And what exactly was Ray Allen doing in Boston?

They replaced a catch & shoot guy, with another catch & shoot guy.

True...but so what :lol: far too often these "Experts" are proven wrong. If you're an expert, be that. If you're just giving your opinion, then just do that. (Which is really all that they do. They do absolutely nothing different than we do on here)

Hell, pay me and call me an expert I can be just as wrong too.
Oh, I 100% agree with you on that. I rarely hear anything on ESPN that I don't see myself or read on the various forums I visit.

I personally hear better insight from Al3xis, JD617, Big J, Datz, CP & others.

Last edited:
Francisco Garcia - Landry's player of the game
pimp.gif
He gets a $50 gift card
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

On Heat/Knicks I see it going 6 with Bron holding Melo shot-less again. But as well what matchup does the Knicks have the advantage?

I think I've seen Durant wide open, flailing his hands at least 7 times this quarter. Westbrook gon Westbrook 
grin.gif

^I think Boston definitely would have. Philly? Well, pretty sure everybody on this board knew Bynum would get injured in some capacity, so it wouldn't matter.

No way Boston wins 50 games this year even with Rondo. That team was showing signs of decline earlier on in the season.

Hell, the team was doing better without Rondo for awhile :lol:

I had to look at the standings, and yea, you're right, but I still think they could've been 4-5, instead of being pretty firmly in 7th. I think that really shows just how mediocre the East is this year (mostly cause of injuries i guess). Some of these bottom West teams would put a 4-1 on a nearly every one of these East teams.

When Rondo was still in the lineup, the Celtics were still around 6-7 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom