Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TimDucan_ThrowDown_original.gif

Couples pages late.. But if you think Troy Murphy was a good signing... You did not watch him play for the Lakers last year..

Postponed til monday man.
Didn't think to look at NBA.com first. Thanks

and I wonder if OKC has a zone defense package ready this year. I don't like Harden-Martin trade though at that point it was necessary. Harden was their best facilitator and balanced out Westbrook's inabilities or stubbornness to do it.

I hope for the best for Harden. Hope he continues to do his thing and dominate.

How the hell does Kevin Martin draw fouls so easily? He's been doing it for years
He's good at forcing contact. And has pretty unorthodox cuts and drives to the baskets.... sorta like Harden.......................................

Jamal Crawford, he of insane handle, claims to have never done dribble drills. Lends credence to theory you can't teach that kind of creativity.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=8581399

Kevin Arnovitz and Jordan Heimer break down the Clippers' big first win over Memphis. Clippers guard Jamal Crawford joins the 'cast to talk about his explosive debut and to show off his prodigious memory. And the guys look ahead to Friday night's game between the Clips and the 0-2 Lakers.

Guarantee we don't have a zone package. Brooks doesn't change, learn, or adjust. With the length we have, it'd make sense (Reggie Jackson, Jeremy Lamb, PJ3, Kevin Durant, Serge Ibaka, and Hasheem Thabeet all have wingspans surpassing 7ft), but again I doubt it. Plus he's not going to play the rookies much unless circumstance forces him too. Guy is so overrated, just got blessed with a few guys who live, eat, sleep basketball and were going to get better no matter what but seems fully convinced it's all because of him

How the hell does Kevin Martin draw fouls so easily? He's been doing it for years
I haven't watched much of tonight's game but in prior years he had the rip move, pump fake then drive into the defender's chest and pump fake then lean into the defender as he's shooting.

Damn Diaw got that flop DOWN. His eyes were following the ref the whole way down.

Guarantee we don't have a zone package. Brooks doesn't change, learn, or adjust. With the length we have, it'd make sense (Reggie Jackson, Jeremy Lamb, PJ3, Kevin Durant, Serge Ibaka, and Hasheem Thabeet all have wingspans surpassing 7ft), but again I doubt it. Plus he's not going to play the rookies much unless circumstance forces him too. Guy is so overrated, just got blessed with a few guys who live, eat, sleep basketball and were going to get better no matter what but seems fully convinced it's all because of him
Dude made no adjustment during the finals, living off talent imo.

Also Serge dont need to work his jumpers, the floor would spread with KD, Westbrook, Martin/tSefolosha/Mayner. Ibaka need to work on that post game.

If my bro wasn't a Spurs fan, i think I would've been one. I love that organization.

They truly turn bench warmers into good role players man. Ex. Danny Green :smokin

Safe to say, Green is the 2nd best pro from that UNC class behind Lawson. and he was the 6th man on those squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom